homescreen backgrounds black
hm and is there any way to change that?
At the moment no, sorry. I made it this way for consistency. Since users requested separate backgrounds for videos/movies/tvshows, there would be some confusion as to what background to use for screens such as the media sources one. Do you use the custom bg for videos, movies or tvshows? Instead, for consistency sakes it was best to use a "neutral" background.
alright, that's a pity. but thanks for your fast reply! your work is really awesome... Smile
jdx66 Wrote:I put the last SVN 23120 it is ok
Thank

Hi,

I have a really simple (read stupid) question. I really can't figure out where to get the subversions from. I have been spending time on forums and google and sourceforge pages. But, I can't find the installation files for the subversions.

If this skin works with 23120, then I am happy to install that. Please help out.

The skin is fantastic by the way!

Thanks,
Jgursaha
Jgursaha Wrote:Hi,

I have a really simple (read stupid) question. I really can't figure out where to get the subversions from. I have been spending time on forums and google and sourceforge pages. But, I can't find the installation files for the subversions.

If this skin works with 23120, then I am happy to install that. Please help out.

The skin is fantastic by the way!

Thanks,
Jgursaha

You can find a thread regarding the SVN versions in your OS of choice by going to the XBMC General Help section.

If you're using Windows, you can find the latest SVN here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
homescreen backgrounds black0