Update TV Show Info all at once??
I am using the Xbox version, but I'm not sure if this is Xbox related or if this is something on all versions.

Ok so before I get yelled at for not searching the thread, I have and I can't seem to find any answer because it appears like I'm doing everything right. My problem is that I can't seem to set the TV Shows Folder as TV content. Let me explain. I am trying to update all the info for my tv shows I have on my networked computer. In order to do this, it only works if I go into file view and go from show to show choosing the content of the primary folder and letting the scaper run. Is there a way to let it run on the entire "TV Show" folder I have? When I back out of the folder view to show my "TV Show" folder, when I select content as TV, it very quickly pops up with the scanning notification and then disappears. It never actually goes through searching the separate shows and episodes like it does when I do it folder by folder. Am I missing something?

On an unrelated topic, how do I get the Fan Art thumbnail to show up? I choose it in the viewer and select OK, but it never actually shows up as the folder's icon. Thanks for any help you guys can provide
oh um... debug log?

Have you tried setting contents on the top level folder according to the documentation?
http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/?title=Set_Cont...Library%29
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Do you have the option (folder contains a single show) enabled? If so disable it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update TV Show Info all at once??0