[New Skin] Looking for some feedback
I really like your settings screens, i think the icons look great there, but i think i would much more like a home screen that has a different view, maybe some type of very clean button look, pull something nice there, if i saw that i would definitely use this skin it looks awesome.
Hey Jezz_X any updates?
Doh I was hoping this would fade out Smile basically Ive got it stored but given up on it
I'd sure be willing to take a crack at it here in the near future ... PM me if ya wouldn't mind of course.
XBMCG33K Wrote:I'd sure be willing to take a crack at it here in the near future ... PM me if ya wouldn't mind of course.
It would be a shame for this not to get finished as it looks like really nice maybe the next PM4HD perhaps.Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Jezz_X, I think your idea for an OSD when changing viewtypes in Movies/TV Shows is the best yet (even though it was actually created BEFORE a lot of the others). I'm not sure if it's been lost since this thread hasn't seen much action, but I bet it'd be widely used in other skins if it was more well known. Great work as usual.

Here's the OSD I am referring to:

The whole skin is intack (as in looks liek the screenshots) I have it stored away for when I think it might be worth doing again. But I kind of got distracted because it was too dark and pm3 like that I wanted to try somthing new which ended up being MediaStream_Redux (even though thats not new Smile )

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[New Skin] Looking for some feedback0