Work in Progress...
whufclee Wrote:I have no idea what the "show media titles in background scanner" option is either... I've enabled it, disabled it and still don't know what it does!

when you scan your media to the library, a dialog will popup and it will show the title of the item that's currently being scanned. (default)
if you disable "show media titles in background scanner" it will show the name of directory being scanned instead.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Looks good to go ronie.
pooh Wrote:Looks good to go ronie.

cheers, i've just finished the info dialogs for tv shows, seasons, episodes and music videos.
next up will be the artist, album and song dialogs
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
it's a neat idea, the movie theater ken burns animated homescreen. but i think the redo of the layout, even as improved upon by francyboy, takes precedence. i'm also psyched that the different colors and fonts are included or going to be included. i think uncluttered screens and mutliple layouts, fonts, colors are important. it's those kind of things that will make this skin tops.

is it possible to make it so that when you're scrolling page-by-page in the default list view (by clicking right, to highlight the scroller) that when you click left, to come back in, the middle-most movie will be selected? right now it selects the bottom-most item.
mattohara Wrote:is it possible to make it so that when you're scrolling page-by-page in the default list view (by clicking right, to highlight the scroller) that when you click left, to come back in, the middle-most movie will be selected? right now it selects the bottom-most item.

xbmc remembers the focused position in the list where you were before navigating to the scrollbar. if you navigate back, it will take you to the same position.
francyboy Wrote:Video: Tv series Backdrop

I have some idea to improve the movie info dialog :

Studio and Mpaa rating are already in the flags ... and i think is no needed.
Plot outline is not useful if there is the plot
Path i think is also not needed.
And year can be placed in the title like in pictures

Cropping this fields you can gain more space for plot, movie poster and actor thumb.

Hi i go to my grandmother birthday ! (80 yr !!!) Big Grin

Path is very important if you have many sources. Don't remove it !!!
Ronie....i think this skin is almost perfect and for that reason in my opinion any changes that you gonna made give us the option (xml editing or skin setting) to reverse any changes and to what make's this skin so perfect: SIMPLICITY...!!!

Thanks
Nessus
nessus Wrote:Path is very important if you have many sources. Don't remove it !!!
Ronie....i think this skin is almost perfect and for that reason in my opinion any changes that you gonna made give us the option (xml editing or skin setting) to reverse any changes and to what make's this skin so perfect: SIMPLICITY...!!!

Thanks
Nessus

no worries, the path won't be removed.
in fact, the end result will look exactly like the screens i've posted. :-)
Looking forward to the next version. This looks amazing!
I Have a question regarding media flags for audio lang and subtitle lang, will they be included in the new release?

This is the best skin by far.
MikeLDN Wrote:I Have a question regarding media flags for audio lang and subtitle lang, will they be included in the new release?

nope. the current implementation of those flags in xbmc is pretty useless in my opinion.
you can read why here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=30419&page=58
One idea:

Any way, to have the "hide plot for unwatched items" apply only to TV shows? I find the TV show plots are usually full of spoilers, while Movie scraped movie plots seem to be more general.

(Forgive me if this a XBMC settings issue rather than a skin feature - not in front of my main rig now so can't check)

Thanks!
kiboy6 Wrote:One idea:

Any way, to have the "hide plot for unwatched items" apply only to TV shows? I find the TV show plots are usually full of spoilers, while Movie scraped movie plots seem to be more general.

(Forgive me if this a XBMC settings issue rather than a skin feature - not in front of my main rig now so can't check)

Thanks!

apologies excepted. ;-)
ronie Wrote:as for Rapier, it is my personal favourite skin at the moment, but that's likely to change when Xperience is released. :-)

I'm all for the spirit of competition, but this is tantamount to an XBMC dev saying, "I personally love Plex"!

With that said, love the new look, and I completely agree that sharing is a great way to make the world a better place.*

*This comment courtesy of the GPL.
natethomas Wrote:I'm all for the spirit of competition,

i'm not. the word 'competition' just doesn't exist in my book. :-)
guess i'm just a modest guy who's doing this for fun and i'm certainly not going to pretend i've created god's greatest gift to mankind with Transparency!

whether you like a skin or not is solely based on personal preferences and not on the skin being better or worse.

natethomas Wrote:but this is tantamount to an XBMC dev saying, "I personally love Plex"!

i don't know how hard it would be for a dev to recognize certain features in Plex may be implemented/handled in a more sane way compared to xbmc.... ;-)
just a small request for next release (i hope soon)
can u add repeat n shuffle button on fullscreen vid/music osd
thanks ronie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Work in Progress...0