Top bar, skin settings and music background
A few things I noticed while using v1.60, don't know if they're really bugs:

- When I set 'Hide top options menu bar' in Skin Settings, I lose my RSS feed in the homescreen;

- Selecting 'Reset' in Skin Settings doesn't do anything;

- In the first screen of the music library (the one with 'genres', 'artists', 'albums', etc.), my set background disappears to the standard background color. Selecting anything from the list brings it back, but in that first screen it always fades away;

- when selecting 'System' in the homescreen, the items adjacent to it change back to those I hid with skin settings, like this:

My homescreen

'System' selected

This is on Xbox, build T3CH-rev21142.

All in all, great work scarfa, this is my new skin! (I'm even kinda hoping Ellipsis will suck, so I won't have to choose... Shocked)
Nice job spotting those. I'll fix these for the next update.Nod
WeirdH Wrote:- Selecting 'Reset' in Skin Settings doesn't do anything;

You have to press right then press the button to confirm. Was this confusing? I might have to change it.

WeirdH Wrote:- In the first screen of the music library (the one with 'genres', 'artists', 'albums', etc.), my set background disappears to the standard background color. Selecting anything from the list brings it back, but in that first screen it always fades away;

I changed the behaviour. The custom background now only shows when there is media content, because that first screen doesn't have any, it doesn't show.
Any idea why I can't hide the top bar?
I already select hide top bar on skin options, but it's always present.

thanks
First turn on hide menu bar and look in guisettings.xml in userdata folder and search for Rapier.hidemenubar

what does it say? true or false
scarfa Wrote:You have to press right then press the button to confirm. Was this confusing? I might have to change it.

I kept pressing the ok button. That "feel" more consitant with all the other slections
JackieBrown Wrote:I kept pressing the ok button. That "feel" more consitant with all the other slections

Yeah, same here. Pressing right obviously works, but somehow I wasn't able to figure that out on my own... Blush

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Top bar, skin settings and music background0