[RELEASE] ATDHE.Net (Video) Plugin - Watch Live Sports TV
It seems that the ESPN link stopped working too saying the stream is not supported but on PC it works and has JTV watermark in the background
[Update v1.0.4]
-added MMS support
-fixed justin.tv streams
-more compatibility changes
-fixed wrong thumbnail issue

Please post a debug log when you have a problem.

btw, if you notice jtv streams crashing, it's because they're password protected.
Thanks all work great now.

What do you mean by MMS support. Would you be kind enough to let me know. I have been having hard time playing MMS files in XBMC thru plugin or even STRM files. Is there something special you have to do to play MMS files in XBMC?
isiddiqi Wrote:Thanks all work great now.

What do you mean by MMS support. Would you be kind enough to let me know. I have been having hard time playing MMS files in XBMC thru plugin or even STRM files. Is there something special you have to do to play MMS files in XBMC?

It's kinda like hit or miss. Some mms streams work, while some don't. I'm not sure why. I just made the plugin so that it can look for mss urls and attempt to play them.
Again ESPN was working fine here, but again suddenly stopped working with message:

"Error 5: No Live Streams Available"

On the actual site it works. Sad

Will appreciate your attention as you get the time to look at these.

Thanks.
I don't understand why they keep changing things around on that site. Huh

SVN updated.
How long does it take XBMC Zone Installer to update to the latest version? Is it okay to stomp their install with the SVN version?
weaktight Wrote:How long does it take XBMC Zone Installer to update to the latest version? Is it okay to stomp their install with the SVN version?

The updates on the Zone installer aren't automatic. I have to manually update the files. The SVN is the most up-to-date. Yes, you can overwrite the install with the SVN version.
stacked Wrote:I don't understand why they keep changing things around on that site. Huh

SVN updated.

Thanks, just tried but I guess the feed is offline. One more query, any idea if you are close to getting channelsurfing.net plugin going? You mentioned you were going to work on that, but I assume you must be busy as well. So far I find this site to be the most consistently active site for valid links than any other site with always active Nfl Network and ESPN feeds.
[Update v1.0.6]
- added support for FreedoCast.com streams
In the Repo updater, none was listed for this. This is the first week I tried to get an NFL game in on a Sunday (Thurs. nite worked) and couldn't get anything in.
Update the SVN Repo Installer to v1.8.2b. If that doesn't fix the problem, uninstall the atdhe plugin and then reinstall it.
NFL & NBA not coming through in the early goings today. Only thing I could get to work for a short while was the Red Zone channel on both my PC and XB1.
daflyboys Wrote:NFL & NBA not coming through in the early goings today. Only thing I could get to work for a short while was the Red Zone channel on both my PC and XB1.

A debug log would be great. Wink
For ATDHE (could not bring in the RZ channel):

http://pastebin.ca/1692983

For Channel Surfing (froze when trying to bring up a game):

http://pastebin.ca/1692986

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ATDHE.Net (Video) Plugin - Watch Live Sports TV0