[REQUEST] ChannelSurfing.net (Video) Plugin or Script?
I'll check it out later, I haven't updated my XBMC T3CH build in a while. If it is broken I'll patch it up and hopefully make it useable again. I know some of the streams have changed to alternates that are asx format.

FC
In these post-absolutist days it is better to build upon the shifting sands
than that of the rock which will confound you upon the day it shatters...
When you've finally realised that, then you will know
that Nothing is true and All is permitted and
you can then embrace chaos...

Google Code Page : http://code.google.com/p/f8lcoder-xbmc-s...d-plugins/
f8lcoder Wrote:I'll check it out later, I haven't updated my XBMC T3CH build in a while. If it is broken I'll patch it up and hopefully make it useable again. I know some of the streams have changed to alternates that are asx format.

FC

Thanks for checking this out! I really appreciate all the work you've done and are doing Smile
Hi Folks,
I'm new here, but I've been reading the forums - I'm thinking of building my inlaws a XBMC pc to replace their cable setup - but it seems like the age old issue of 'XBMC doesn't do sports' has popped up.

Apparently Channelsurfing.net has some of the NFL games, which is a big deal, but I noticed there's no maintained plugin for the latest version of the XBMC. Is anyone working on something for Channelsurfing.net or wanna take a look? Or is there another site that has the same feed that does have a supported plugin?

I'm open to suggestions!

Thanks!
It seems to be one of the most requested, but unloved addons Smile

I've been tempted to try it myself, but I only have spare time to work on these projects when I'm traveling for work, and when I'm traveling from work I'm away from my xbmc installation Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] ChannelSurfing.net (Video) Plugin or Script?0