Video Playback Background Size
Great skin, using it since release but one thing I really miss from the Focus days is when I play a video in the background it played it in full screen with the XMBC GUI on top. In a perfect world just replace what ever background image or fan art with the video playing back instead of a small window. This however sounds like a lot of reworking the code and I would probably need to settle on just adjusting the size of the playback window. I noticed the <default type="selectbutton"> section in the Defaults.xml but not sure if that is what I am looking for to adjust the background video play back size. Any clues would be appreciated.

Thanks.
You need to look for the videowindow tags, it's contained in the Includes.xml within the VideoOverlayUI include.

I think if you play about with VideoOverlayUI include then that should allow you to experiment at least.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:You need to look for the videowindow tags, it's contained in the Includes.xml within the VideoOverlayUI include.

I think if you play about with VideoOverlayUI include then that should allow you to experiment at least.

Thanks skunkm0nkee for the great skin and the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Playback Background Size0