TV Shows Backdrops?
Very nice this new Transparency! feature for the theater backdrop. Is it also in the plans to have the same for the TV Shows backdrops in Home Screen?

If not, can some of you point me to some nice choices of Home Screen TV Show Backdrop? The default one coming with the skin is the only thing I do not love in Transparency! Big Grin
Hi,

Yeah the default TV shows backdrop has a bit of Fallout 3 look Rolleyes

But I believe everything is configurable via Settings -> Skin ( I can't say exactly where since I don't have access now to XBMC install).
At least I recall a nice screen where you can set backdrops for almost every screen of XBMC and even set a rotating backdrop.

I do agree that the theather backdrop for movies is awesome! Cool
adsoto Wrote:Hi,

But I believe everything is configurable via Settings -> Skin ( I can't say exactly where since I don't have access now to XBMC install).
At least I recall a nice screen where you can set backdrops for almost every screen of XBMC and even set a rotating backdrop.

I know about that, I just do not have a nice backdrop for TV Shows.
i opened a thread for backgrounds once, so people could contribute
their favourite backdrops to Transparency!

if i'm not mistaken i only got one offer....

so, if anyone has a better backdrop for tv shows,
this thread is still open to submissons: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=53402
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie, I will have a look. Anyway, if someone have a nice TV Show menu backdrop, let me know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Backdrops?0