• 4(current)
Chokey's Project Mayhem Discussion
@ chokey,

sometimes people just forget that you do this for free and in your spare time...

chokemaniac :bowdown:
im always happy to put new ideas and suggestions into the xbmc skin - but some people should really try to personalize the skin for their preference - most aint even trying

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

first, great skin. just one thing bugs me about it though. the osd menu on video playback takes up too much screen space. i particularly notice it if you're playing anything that is letterboxed. there's all this blank space at the bottom of the screen and yet the menu is piled two high so that it overlaps the picture.

i realize this isn't a huge issue, but i think it would make a noticable improvement to the usability of this skin.

thanks for all your great work on this.
yo,

i know you do this in your spare time. i know people request stuff all the time and there just isn't enough time to do it all especially for free. all i was doing was letting you know. i would gladly edit the photoshop file and return you the fixed version to post on your site without credit. i think your skin is by far the slickest looking skin available and to top it all off the updated web site is superb. i'm sorry if i came across the wrong way in my previous post. i know people could create their own skins but many lack the creative artistic skills you posses.

again thanks for all your hard work,
\\'axx
(chokemaniac @ sep. 29 2004,11:20 Wrote:im always happy to put new ideas and suggestions into the xbmc skin - but some people should really try to personalize the skin for their preference - most aint even trying
hey choke, would it be cool if i did a skin for mxm using mayhem graphics?
Thumbs Up 
hi,
thanks for a good job on this skin. unfortunately i cannot get it to work anymore. every time i try to switch to project mayhem the screen goes black. i have reinstalled xbmc with several different builds, and i've deleted the directory in tdata. (0face008). i only get xbmc back if i change the skin name in settings.xml in this directory. please help me get pm back up on my xbox. what to do?

thanks!
delete the xbmc directory before installing a new one. then go ahead and load up the new one... make sure you use a current build (cvs in the last 72hrs)

the current cvs has mayhem as default skin, so if you do it right it'll show up and you'll be good to go.

...good luck.
hi,

project mayhem skins are great! i love your work.

i was wondering what font you used for the xbmc headings, i believe i have it, but i can't track it down.

i'd like to create a custom evox skin that suits my tastes and needs and matches the excellent xbmc skin.

i appreciate any info you can provide...

thanks,

-kibou
the skin is looking great and so is the new web interface. i guess i have more of a feature suggestion (or two) for the web interface which would be:
1) to allow the configuration of 'defaults' via the web interface.
2) to allow the execute of an arbitrary xbe by putting the executable path into a text field.
--jaga
(siliconkibou @ oct. 04 2004,03:49 Wrote:hi,

project mayhem skins are great!  i love your work.

i was wondering what font you used for the xbmc headings, i believe i have it, but i can't track it down.

i'd like to create a custom evox skin that suits my tastes and needs and matches the excellent xbmc skin.

thanks,

-kibou
you mean something like this?
(warriorsan @ oct. 04 2004,11:59 Wrote:
(siliconkibou @ oct. 04 2004,03:49 Wrote:hi,

project mayhem skins are great! i love your work.

thanks,

-kibou
you mean something like this?
thanks for your reply...

i did check this out before.

and while visually, it's pretty hot...it doesn't quite suit my needs.

i'd prefer something that matches the xbmc skin more closely and also includes system data(temperatures, etc.)

so i figured i'd make my own.

just needed to know what font was used for the titles in the xbmc skin.

any further help would be appreciated...

thanks,

-kibou
@ supadawg

feel free to make a mxm skin if you want Wink

@ siliconkibou

the headings font is called "bjork"

@ jaga

i cant do anything about the functionaluity of the web server - maybe request new feats in another thread in the proper forum

@ all

my xbox was broken for a while but i have it fixed now - so new skin updates are around the corner Wink

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(chokemaniac @ oct. 04 2004,20:44 Wrote:my xbox was broken for a while but i have it fixed now - so new skin updates are around the corner Wink

chokey is happy again :d
:bowdown:

awsome. good to see you're okay with it choke, as i've already started on it. lol
hello,
first of all, thanx for the great job on this skin. i tried some other from time to time and always get back to yours.

i was wondering if it could be possible to integrate the recently added media xbc feature in your skin ..in one way or another.
i looked at dpoing it myself and just ended up making a mess of things :p
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chokey's Project Mayhem Discussion0