• 5(current)
Chokey's Project Mayhem Discussion
great skin chokey :kickass:
but i want to modify it a little bit if thats ok?. to do that i have too open the
texture.xpr. how do i do that? do i use xbmctex.exe?
if thats the case, what command line? xbmctex.exe -input texture.xpr?

i was thinking of adding a extra button in the home scene. a button called my webservices, this button will link to page a with new buttons like news(yarsser rss feed), my email(email client) etc..
i'm sure chokeman encourages people to play around and edit his skin for there own tastes - that's what open source is all about.

you should edit/change the original textures, not the packed ones (which you can't do at the moment anyway).

they're available in the cvs archive on sourceforge.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

cant find orginal texture till prosject mayhem, only blackblue and blueblack in the cvs!

ps: i am not used to sourceforge.net! perhaps i was in the wrong place? i looked in cvs archive
i figured it out :-)
this is a little preview of what im thinking about

finally another do-it-yourself-man :kickass:

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

hmm, cant find the original textures at all.
nm, got it. just about finished my mxm skin choke. but looking for a project mayhem logo to put on my preview window while there is no vid or preview screen. got anything i can use?
where can i get the original textures?
from cvs:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/xb...%20mayhem/

is the complete cvs archive for the pm skin. the files you want are in the media directory.

just a little teaser - i started that skin back in may but never released it - i just updated it to make it xbmc 1.1.0. compatible and i will release it along with the point release.

:bowdown: looks great man . cant wait for another skin from the masta :p
@ chokey,

nice skin! :o

you have updated your project mayhem aqt browser skin v3 but my question is if this is a update from darkie's aqtbrowser v1 or v2, because in v2 you can set the http time out and default size and i can't find it in your updated project mayhem aqt browser skin v3?

thnx
(chokemaniac @ oct. 10 2004,17:19 Wrote:just a little teaser - i started that skin back in may but never released it - i just updated it to make it xbmc 1.1.0. compatible and i will release it along with the point release.

very nice skin  :o looking forward to trying it out.
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chokey's Project Mayhem Discussion0