• 2(current)
Chokey's Project Mayhem Discussion
@Chokemaniac,

i'm using the latest xbmc cvs release and your latest project mayhem 2004-09-19 skin but when i use ttf for the skin the rss feed is going very slowy. does this has to do with your skin (because it is still experimental)?

(p.s. you forgot to add arial.ttf to the skin->fonts dir in the latest skin release)
i dont know - yuvalt added ttf support and i never used it...

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

when you used .ttf for avalaunch i thought it looked much better i hoped that this also gonna happen for xbmc...but it is your opion
at the moment ttfs dont support alpha in xbmc. actually the fonts in avalaunch are very pixelated and its what i hate most about ava :d . i had a real hard time finding a font that does look good in ava... im sure thou yuvalt will improve ttf more soon.

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

@Axelay (...loved that game on snes...) i tried to change the bg and you were right - background.png sliped into the textures.xpr somehow - i fixed that issue and updated the cvs and the skin on my site Wink thanks for pointing that out.

hi
love the project mayhem skin but i can not get the web server to work ie when i connect i get the following
pragma: no-cache cache-control

i ahve tried ie and firefox
can anyone help
first of all, awesome skin! i use it for all my dashboards as well as xbmc. one thing i'd like to see is a nice bootscreen for xbmc, since i use it as my default dash.
keep up the good work!
Thumbs Up 
:bowdown:

wow chokey! i'm choking... the webserver is awesome! i use my wireless laptop when relaxing in conservatory and to have such a glamourous web server to pump those tunes on my home cinema is superb. :idea: would there be an chance of the bootscreen as above ^^^ post! anddd sorry i know you must be busy! how easy/difficult would it be to implement the thumbs from music and videos to the web server?

either way i'm chuffed to bits with it as it stands!

thanks chokey! pm is :kickass:
(suds @ sep. 20 2004,11:09 Wrote:hi
love the project mayhem skin but i can not get the web server to work ie when i connect i get the following
pragma: no-cache cache-control

i ahve tried ie and firefox
can anyone help
make sure you properly set your xbox's date/time.

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

hmm - i think bootscreens are pretty annoying -while im skinning i gotta reboot a lot... maybe after 1.1.0 is released.. who knows

thumbs on the webserver would be awesome! but thats not supported yet - as i said in my release note: we need more feats now Wink

pm'd you on msn...
i finally got kml to work today.. so with the help of your skins my xbox is just about where i want it.

just curious about a couple things.

1) did i screw something up installing your kml skin? i get a large nullsoft shoutcast logo under my text on the right hand side of the screen when loading a stream.. is there a way to fix this?

2) i editted the contextmenu file as found in the pal folder, but when i restarted xbmc most of my settings submenus are blank. is there an easy fix for this?

big help.. love the skin.
i fixed this by opening "shoutcast3.gif" in the standard windows paint program then saving it straight back without modifying the file at all.

then copying it back to simplekml directory on xbox.

this fixed it for me and took away that horrible "parse error node dialog" as well.

hope it works for you.
that did work man, big thanks. odd that we'd both have made the same mistake somewhere.

nonetheless thanks for the suggestion.. that leaves me with only one prob and i think its just a simple matter of re-installing the skin
k, everything fixxed.

noticed something thou. text seems to be overlapping.

my albums view looks like this:

wheras caustic's screenshot looks like:

anyone having this same prob? maybe a new bug?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chokey's Project Mayhem Discussion0