• 3(current)
Chokey's Project Mayhem Discussion
yup! i can confirm this... i use 16x9 widescreen pal and get the same problem...
is it something to do with the <textyoff2> tag chokey in mymusicalbums.xml?
not too sure, i havent looked at that entry yet... spent too much time today getting python to work n such.

i'm sure its something eaily fixxed... but it does take something away from what is a near-perfect skin.
ive tried changing the offset for them values but it makes no difference? Confused
likewise
hmm - unfortunately i fried my xbox and i cant fix anything until its fixed - its textoffsety2 or so ( the "2" is important ) what u wanna change...

sorry cant help more atm Sad

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

in the current cvs <textyoff2> is not working in listcontrols.
so it can't be fixed by editing the skin.
think i've sorted it chokey... pm me for details so people don't make a screw up of there skins then blame me!

:o
damnit perry. :p

pm me so i can fix mine. haha
i'll look to see if i can reproduce
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

yes - i can confirm. it centers all text on the list controls (which stuffs up the album list control which uses the same code).

will see what i can do (have to discuss with some other devs)

cheers,
jonathan

mine is ok now... just renamed tags in mymusicalbum.xml as i think they had typo's...
sorry dean, didnt work for me.
Big Grin 
hey,

great skin btw... just fyi xmovieguide has changed the screen slightly and your background needs to be updated...

thanks,
waxx
i cant keep up with all the scripts updating all the time - i just cant handle them all - people want updates for existing skins, they want new skins, they want things fixes, the want things changed - pocket pc webservers - buttons changed - color mods - special version with no internet features - translated textures - different fontsets - etc etc

its really hard to keep up for a single person - i mainly just skin what i actually use and share it with all you people - some things i skin as a favor - but once you have the base, you might be able to change things yourself - maybe give that a try Wink

cheers choke

oh and..

ps: no offense bro Wink

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chokey's Project Mayhem Discussion0