Scan source not scanning
Hi there

I'm using XBMC for almost 4 years now and it's the first time I got that :

I did a fresh install recently and I have a NAS with a folder containing TV shows registered as a SMB source in my XBMC, so I've scanned all my shows and everything was correct
Few days ago new episodes went out so I transfered them to my NAS into the correct folder (same naming pattern as the other episodes) dans I went to XBMC > TV Show > Scan source on the show I want to refresh new episodes

Scanning in progress (very quick) then database compression and nothing more. No new episode.
So i enabled debug mode and here is what i get :

http://pastebin.com/m304ddd50

The newer episode that is not yet in library is s03e02, it's found but not added and I don't understand why Oo

Thanks for your help

Edit : maybe it could be usefull to say that I'm using 23078 xbox version with 1.60 Rapier skin
Connection issues. Check your network settings and/or make sure thetvdb.com is reachable.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I'm having the same issue, my folders are local to the machine.
you need to reset your scraper settings. you did the initial setup at a time where thetvdb.com was down.
It seems to be solved now, I've renewed show info and every episode is found.

Thanks for your help
I've also been able to scrape the missing shows on and off. When its not working I am able to browse thetvdb in firefox but its responses at those times seem to be a tad sluggish. Any chance this is simply a script timeout when the site is running slow?
my thought is that the xbox is running slow, I've been testing scrapers on my EeePC 901 and it scrapes much much quicker especially with pictures like fanart or thumbnails

I'm waiting for the Asus EB1012 (Nvidia ION EeeBox) to be available in order to replace my old xbox, after many years of heavy duty she deserves it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scan source not scanning0