add support "POWER OFF BOOKMARK "
Exclamation 
my xbox using on car ! driving will reselect the file and time each time! whether can join and " return " the function .while driving next time , can continue broadcasting the previous content directly .

1press power botton,turn on the xbox,xbox runing
2press power botton again,auto bookmark(file,time),turn off
3press power botton again, turn on the xbox,xbox continues broadcasting the previous content
Sad 
i don't get it, why is this a poll?, and why have you posted in the development forum? are you going to code/program this yourself?

development forum title is:
Quote:developers forum for xbmc development. programers/coders only!
(not for posting feature requests or end-user support requests!Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
why is this a poll?
sorry !because has pressed the button by mistake
Sad 
ok that's the reason for the poll, but what about my other questions;
1. are you a developer (c++ programmer/coder) yourself?
2. and are you planning on coding this feature yourself?
...or (new question but what i was hinting at before) are you just trying to suggest/request a new feature? :hmm:
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
kinda on-topic: i bought one of those sony hmp-a1 personal video walkmans recently. it has a 20gb hdd and plays mpeg4 videos etc so i can watch tv shows/movies on the train. anyway, apart from having an excellent ff and rew function, it saves a bookmark of where you were watching an .avi file. when you re-select the file later, you get the option of resuming from the bookmark or restarting the video. it works very well. i know xbmc is limited by what mplayer can do, but i just wanted you to know what can be done if you have the resources.
Information 
1 no!
2 no!
3 suggest a new feature!
ok, moving to the trash-bin as there is no possible to convert this from poll to normal discussion topic.
if you do decice to re-post this please do so in the correct forum (feature suggestions) and don't use caps-lock!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
add support "POWER OFF BOOKMARK "0