Always falls back to last.fm scraper
I wrote a scraper for a site and the scraper is shown and I can pick it, but when im scraping a album the last.fm scraper is always used.
And I can't find any sign of life of my scraper in the logfile.

Anybody got an idea what could be going wrong?
you need to select it as your default scraper in settings ? possibly i introduced some errors with my last update, i never tested the assignments in the library.
I have my scraper as default and I checked before scraping that its selected.
then i'm a bit confused. maybe show me your xml?
At first I deleted the createartistsearch because the site hasnt got much information about artists then i thought that could be the problem and put it back in again and just used the code from another scraper.

http://pastebin.com/d1556b536

Edit: And I removed the language because I thank thats for movies and was a mistake Smile
hmm, that looks all golden to me.

i'll play when i get back from my office in a few h.
Ok but dont stress yourself.

Im using revision 23164 from the ppa.
Compiled a build from revision 23357, but its the same problem.
It's working for me when I delete all other scrapers.
now that i had some time to look at it (sorry been busy) the pastebin has expired. arf Wink
My mistake you should check that it isnt deleted, but the thing was the log didnt show any existance of my scraper it just reacted it if I had choosen the standard scraper.

Im setting up my xbmc again because its restarting randomly. When its done I'll post a new pastebin.

Edit: After the reinstall its now working without deleting the others Smile
I think i was able to reproduce but in my case the hybrid allmusic scraper was selected Smile I will create a new ticket and keep you posted.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Always falls back to last.fm scraper0