Mismatched movie.
I'm sure there's some easy way to fix this that I've just missed..
I have a release of Star Trek in my movie library, that XBMC somehow thinks is Shanghai Noon.
How can I make XBMC realize it's actually getting the wrong information by scraping themoviedb.org?
Try to Edit Title in the context menu and the Update Movie Info. If it cannot detect a match it will show up a list of candidates.
On the other hand you can use a external media manager (see Supplemental Tools Forum) which will create a .NFO file that XBMC will read to the database.
I've tried editing the title so it's nothing more than "Star Trek", but it still matches it with Shanghai Noon for some strange reason.

I'll check out the external media managers, thanks.
Wrong imdb url .nfo. Remove it and re-scrape.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Wrong imdb url .nfo. Remove it and re-scrape.

Perfect! Thanks, that was exactly the problem.
I was sure I had moved the nfo-file somewhere else and rescanned once, but apparently I only imagined that.
Glad to hear Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mismatched movie.0