Bug 23393 full screen only on primary
On the latest download even if you drag the window to the second monitor when making it full screen it jumps back to the first, does not appear to be a way to prevent this.

Most frustrating.
garyi Wrote:On the latest download even if you drag the window to the second monitor when making it full screen it jumps back to the first, does not appear to be a way to prevent this.

Most frustrating.

Most likely due to this;

http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/23344

I'll take a look later today and see what I broke Smile
Cool, thanks for that.
In resolution, can't you choose "Full Screen #2"?
It works fine for me (r23414).
xbmc.log: /Users/<username>/Library/Logs/xbmc.log
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Full screen is not an issue, but if you try and go full screen on a secondry monitor it pushes it back on the primary. Don't matter what I choose, I tried the few options available, 'auto, 1080 1 and 1080 2 (As I remember)
Yes, and as I said it works for me :-)
I have a 17" iMac + 20" monitor. In resolution, I can choose between "Windowed", "1680x1050 @ 60.00 - Full Screen" or "1440x900 @ 60.00 - Full Screen #2".
I can go full screen on the main monitor, or the second one. Both work.
xbmc.log: /Users/<username>/Library/Logs/xbmc.log
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I'll give it another go but I think I know the issue.

I have two leads going to one TV. The purpose being for VNC. So I have XBMC running on channel 1 and the desktop running on channel 2

In this instance monitor 2 is monitor 1. I need it how it was Wink
i had to wrestle with the settings a bit but with the latest SVN build it is now starting up in full screen on the secondary display for me, finally Big Grin
It's working as coded. The behavior changed slightly.

To get fullscreen on a secondary display, set it in settings -> appearance -> display. As a bonus, if you set it here, when xbmc starts up, it will be fullscreen on the second display. That's something that was not possible before.

The "\" key toggle between windowed and fullscreen where fullscreen is defined as what's set in settings -> appearance -> display.
OK I think I got to grips with that, it was I think because I kept dragging it over before going full screen, if you just go full screen on screen one it opens in screen 2

Sadly my harmony remote no longer works with todays build. Sigh. I guess thats what you get for being on the bleeding edge.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug 23393 full screen only on primary0