TV Shows layout and media flags
Question 
I'm almost embarrassed to be asking this since I've been using Aeon Auriga for some time now, but I've only just started to utilise the TV Show functionality and have noticed a few differences from the Movies view which I'd like to clarify if I may... Smile

[1] The "layout" options in TV Shows multiplex view seem somewhat more limited that those in the Movies multiplex view, e.g. the Art layout seems to be the only one available (rather than being able to see 2 smaller extrathumbs etc. etc.) when browsing shows, and then only Art or Episode thumbs when browsing episodes. Is this how it is normally or have I missed something?

[2] There appears to be no facility in Auriga for media flags for TV Shows (such as the Fox TV logo, for example), unlike Movies view. Again, is this the way it is?

[3] Lastly, what do people recommend as a media manager that handles TV Shows? I use the excellent Ember Media Manager for movies but that doesn't do TV Shows. I've also tried Media Info Plus, but that just seems to want to crash on me when I try and import my movies folder into it. Anything else out there...?

Cheers for any help! :p
Can not answer 1. as I use Lowlist but I think you will find that is correct no extrathumbs for TV Shows.
2. I think you might need to update your SVN and enable metadata in options
3. I use XBMC to do all mine works well and when its just as I want it (I might Change a folder/poster/fanart picture from the original scraped)
I export as single files NOT overwriting existing.
Thanks for the reply Ram.

[2] I'm using SVN 22396 which is fine for media flagging in the Movies multiplex, and I have metdata enabled, so I don't think its that. Having taken a look at Includes_MediaFlags.xml, it looks like (at least it does to me!) in an out-of-the-box Auriga (I presume your using Hitched or one of the other mods about as I don't have LowList), media flagging is only supported in Movies views and not TV Shows. Anyone able to confirm?
Good Point Metadata wasn't an option when Aeon was first released and I am using Temmi2000's mod.
Maybe you could just copy the xml from one of the mods that do support it ?
Media flagging has not been full integrated into the original Aeon Auriga I have a copy on my system and there's no flags in TV but there is on every other mod

So unless you want to add it yourself I would strongly suggest using a modded version
Cheers for that. I assumed that was the case but I'd thought I'd check I wasn't missing something first. I've already done a similar thing to get record label flags for albums so provided the info is in XBMC for TV Shows (presumably still under ListItem.Studio) it shouldn't be too hard.
Hi!

I''m using Aeon Stark and I have some problem with the TV-Shows Posters (I get then from the tvdb) since i got just a little part of the poster conpletly streched instead of the full normal poster.

How can i correct this?

Thank You

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows layout and media flags0