[ REQUEST ] webbtv.se
This is a new webportal to all the major Swedish channels
Wow, one key to rule them all....
Any news regarding this request?
| Thermaltake DH101 | Gigabyte GA-73PVM-S2H | 2.13GHz INTEL Core2Duo E6400 | 2GB Corsair XMS2 | 5TB Storage | Integrated sound + nV7100 + MSI GT210 | WIN7 + XBMC Dharma 10.0 + Transparency! |
Yeah anyone wanna take a look at this?
mailed them asking for permission today and also if they could implement a simple xml api..
Any news on this one?
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
would be great with a .se plugin..
I have been starting to play around with a swedish webtv plugin. But as I understand it, there are some problems of playing back most of the content from SVT.

I am a total newbie on XBMC (have han installation done 3 days ago). But work daily on programming with focus on Python so I hope I will be able to contribute with something valueble.

If anyone know if XBMC can play back:
rtmp://fl11.c91005.cdn.qbrick.com/91005/_definst_/kluster/20100707/100706ALLSANGPASKANSEN-PLAY-mp4-d-v1.mp4

I would be realy thankful
+1
I would also like to have this script!!!!
I want it too, any progress ?
Wow, this could be really useful. Let's hope it gets created Smile
DavKa Wrote:I have been starting to play around with a swedish webtv plugin. But as I understand it, there are some problems of playing back most of the content from SVT.

I am a total newbie on XBMC (have han installation done 3 days ago). But work daily on programming with focus on Python so I hope I will be able to contribute with something valueble.

If anyone know if XBMC can play back:
rtmp://fl11.c91005.cdn.qbrick.com/91005/_definst_/kluster/20100707/100706ALLSANGPASKANSEN-PLAY-mp4-d-v1.mp4

I would be realy thankful

Yes. Check out the svtplay add-on...

Edit, looked at the site and it seems quite straight forward to write a plugin. An xml api would be preferred though..
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Have anyone made any progress? I would love an addon for this, the only problem is that i don't know the language used for XBMC plugins so I can't do it myself Smile
As far as I can see, there's no point for a plugin against webtv.se. They only wrap the content from the original web site, they don't play the series them self.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ REQUEST ] webbtv.se0