"Output to all speakers" doesn't work
I'm playing stereo music and I whished it played on back speakers as well, like foobar2000 does.

Isn't this supposed to happen when we set "Output to all speakers" on?
sealight Wrote:I'm playing stereo music and I whished it played on back speakers as well, like foobar2000 does.

Isn't this supposed to happen when we set "Output to all speakers" on?

That setting only works on the Xbox right now. It will eventually be made to work on the other platforms.
Any idea when "eventually" might be? Wink

This feature would be much appreciated and it doesn't seem too hard to implement.

It would be nice too to have audio visualization on DX builds. Currently only one of visualizations work (Win 32 and GL don't).
mitul103 Wrote:That setting only works on the Xbox right now. It will eventually be made to work on the other platforms.

I wouldn't count on that - iirc there has been no indication there is any plans to support this on other platforms.
Do you know where can we suggest it as a feature request?
prae5 Wrote:I wouldn't count on that - iirc there has been no indication there is any plans to support this on other platforms.

I could have sworn phi mentioned that it would be available once his audio system rework was implemented. Who knows how long that will take though.
The setting has been removed from SVN due to this confusion.

And yes, we're awaiting the reorganisation of the audio chain system before working on this. No ETA.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Output to all speakers" doesn't work0