Mediastream with SVN23422, fonts larger
Anyone else having problems with Mediastream with SVN23422? The fonts and stuff are larger and messing up the layout particularly in movies. The poster thumbnails are off in size too.

Is this something wrong on my side or something with SVN? Will MediaStream need to be updated for this?
Which resolution are you running? Is it starting up in fullscreen or in windowed mode?

A temporary work around is to rename the PAL folder in MS.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

starting full screen, with 1280x720 (DLP TV). When I revert to 22528 SVN, everything is back to normal in MediaStream. Its not just the fonts it is also the video covers also that are sized wrong also.

VDPAU is disabled.

I use the view (forget name) with the scrolling covers along the bottom, large cover in the upper left and description, etc on the right. The large cover aspect is wrong and the covers along the bottom are smaller than the box they are in.

Oddly MediaStream Redux doesn't seem to have this problem, but then again its really not the same theme underneath.

I haven't switched to MediaStream Redux because it seems to crash on me and also I prefer somethings about the original MediaStream. I plan to update either MediaStream with Redux features to my liking, or perhaps the other way around. But if I take the first approach I need to figure out why the original MediaStream has a problem.
Thanks jmarshall, that did it, renaming the PAL folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediastream with SVN23422, fonts larger0