A Couple "Somewhat" Simple ATV/XBMC Questions
I have two ATV that I have installed XBMC. I am utilizing XBMC to access my video files on my home NAS.

1. On one ATV, when I "set content" for my video files, I used Foldernames for lookups. I do not want to use foldernames. How do I change this setting or how do I delete this lookup in XBMC so I can reset content for the same files and not use foldernames as lookups?

2. Through my FTP, I am able to access my ATV. Where is my video file database located? I want to change some of genre associated with some of my files. I found a database under -Frontrow-Library-applications support-user data-CDDB but when I change some of the genre it did not change on XBMC. I suspect that file was the back up.

Thanks
1) set the content to none, press ok, then press yes/no to remove any existing content as needed

re-open the set content, then set it to whatever you want and set the options as you prefer.

2) userdata/database/mymovies34.db is the library database. its a sql lite database, so unless you are well versed with sql and have an applicable sqlite program, then I would suggest you either dont bother trying to change genres, or use one of the multiple external library scraper programs to download and customize your movie info files (along with fanart/posters).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Couple "Somewhat" Simple ATV/XBMC Questions0