• 17(current)
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes
Sranshaft Wrote:Tell me which views needs the option and I'll add that in. Big Grin

Thanks

On TV I generally use List or List Info and Movies the same but I will say I dont use the other views as they tend to be the slowest to use on the Apple TV. Anything you can do would be appreciated. Big Grin
Sranshaft Wrote:Besides...how often is anyone actually staring at the home screen?

HAhA Your right!! Really now, do does that......BlushI do

Thats cool your putting it in as an optionCool
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
its all looking good - thanks for the dilemma...in choosing a Rapier skin.
sneak previews are great - can't wait for the full mod.
terrier2006 Wrote:Thanks

On TV I generally use List or List Info and Movies the same but I will say I dont use the other views as they tend to be the slowest to use on the Apple TV. Anything you can do would be appreciated. Big Grin

You should be able to turn off the fanart for the info list and list views already. Go to Skin Settings > Media > TV Shows (or) Movies...there should be an option 'Hide Info List View Fanart'. The same should be available for the list view.

kautious Wrote:HAhA Your right!! Really now, do does that......BlushI do

Thats cool your putting it in as an optionCool

Of course! Options are our friends! Laugh

cifa Wrote:its all looking good - thanks for the dilemma...in choosing a Rapier skin.
sneak previews are great - can't wait for the full mod.

The mod is available already. Download the latest version from the link found on the first page. Big Grin
Sranshaft Wrote:You should be able to turn off the fanart for the info list and list views already. Go to Skin Settings > Media > TV Shows (or) Movies...there should be an option 'Hide Info List View Fanart'. The same should be available for the list view.

Thank you that did the trick, I would like to try some of the other views such as slim wide list in TV and Movies also Big or Medium Poster in Movies. So if you ever get time and can add the feature to remove fanart from them that would be fantastic.

Thanks again Big Grin
terrier2006 Wrote:Thank you that did the trick, I would like to try some of the other views such as slim wide list in TV and Movies also Big or Medium Poster in Movies. So if you ever get time and can add the feature to remove fanart from them that would be fantastic.

Thanks again Big Grin

I'll get to that this afternoon and put out an update tonight, Nod
Where can I get a proper copy of the recentlyadded.py? I copied the one from qualars mod and one i found on google code. Both only display the text of the movie, no images. Also having either of those run seems to completely kill the search for new movies on boot (i'm on xbox). If i remove the recentlyadded.py from my scripts folder, the library update runs correctly.
pre1014 Wrote:Where can I get a proper copy of the recentlyadded.py? I copied the one from qualars mod and one i found on google code. Both only display the text of the movie, no images. Also having either of those run seems to completely kill the search for new movies on boot (i'm on xbox). If i remove the recentlyadded.py from my scripts folder, the library update runs correctly.

Not quite sure about that. I don't have an xbox to run some tests. I'm using the one from the google page but I'm on Windows. Might be a network problem. Sorry I can't be of further assistance. Maybe someone who has an xbox can shed some light.
Sranshaft Wrote:Not quite sure about that. I don't have an xbox to run some tests. I'm using the one from the google page but I'm on Windows. Might be a network problem. Sorry I can't be of further assistance. Maybe someone who has an xbox can shed some light.

It also works fine on OSX. I think your problem is that the code for fanart is sometimes commented out in the scripts. Look inside the script for the line that refers to fanart and if it has a # in front of the line delete it.
Just a request-
Can we have a option to turn off fanart for "Large and Medium Poster View"Nod and maybe a trailer preview or button

Thanks
HTPC
XBOX
I'll add that in. I had to take a little break from skinning and just enjoy watching my movies. Laugh That being said, I've been working on something a little different from Rapier lately and it's starting to shape up pretty nicely.

I'll get back to adding these in tonight or tomorow and hopefully have an update by Friday.
Sranshaft Wrote:I'll add that in. I had to take a little break from skinning and just enjoy watching my movies. Laugh That being said, I've been working on something a little different from Rapier lately and it's starting to shape up pretty nicely.

I'll get back to adding these in tonight or tomorow and hopefully have an update by Friday.

Cool Thanks,
No rush on the update, I have family in town and they kinda took over my xboxRoflAngry
If you have time would love to see some screens of what your working on
HTPC
XBOX
kautious Wrote:Cool Thanks,
No rush on the update, I have family in town and they kinda took over my xboxRoflAngry
If you have time would love to see some screens of what your working on

Here's a look at what I've got going for the video section:

It's a bit of MediaStream meets Alaska. This won't have a million views. Two or three and that's it. List, Thumbnails, and...something else. Still working on the last view. Laugh
Amazing New Look Sranshaft!!Laugh
Nice touch with the time/date.
HTPC
XBOX
I recently installed this mod and I can't figure out why the background displayed isn't the same as the "default-background.jpg" image in /media/background. I'm trying to the use a custom background image but I can't seem to change it. Anyone know why?
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes2