• 2(current)
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes
Is it possible to just have the modded files, without all of rapier?
I've made some little changes and don't really want to redo all...

ZIOLele
I'd be interested in some kind of patch instead of the whole thing too!
The problem with uploading just the patch is that there are numerous little changes to a fair few files. If you'd like I can just upload the 720p, strings and color folders in a zip. This should cut down the size.

Update!

Included a new TV Show view called 'Banner List'.

Also, I changed a view of the colors around. I just felt the light pastel blue color used for some of the labels just didn't fit with the strong, deep blue used in the button highlights. It's a personal preference.

I made a few changes to the Wide List View to reflect some of the suggestions made. Also, I included the Shutdown fix mentioned in one of the other threads. Thanks to the author for that.

I've also started adding in breadcrumbs for TV Shows. The breadcrumb bar will now show the TV Show title and then the season number. A preview of this is below. Scarfa has said he wasn't going to add this feature back into the official Rapier skin but I thought it was a nice feature and helps when browsing TV Shows. I plan on adding this to the music section as well.

I'll update the link on the first post when the upload is complete. This will probably be the final update though I may come back to it after Scarfa does an update to keep things inline with his.
Just so everyone knows, Ill be adding Sranshaft's views to the official Rapier skin for the next update. I was going to make a few more views for TV Shows but he's done a good job of making them fit the overall design of Rapier that it would be a waste not to include them. Plus it will save me time so I can concentrate on other areas.

So if you have any gripes or changes you would like for him to make now is the time to voice them. Nod
Thumbs Up 
That's good news. Sranshaft has done a nice job with these new views and they will be a nice addition to Rapier. Kudos to both of you!
scarfa Wrote:Just so everyone knows, Ill be adding Sranshaft's views to the official Rapier skin for the next update. I was going to make a few more views for TV Shows but he's done a good job of making them fit the overall design of Rapier that it would be a waste not to include them. Plus it will save me time so I can concentrate on other areas.

So if you have any gripes or changes you would like for him to make now is the time to voice them. Nod

I'm just glad I could contribute to such a great looking skin! And like Scarfa said, let me know if there's any suggestions, especially with the new view. Big Grin
I'm having the same problem as saangler did with plot not showing in wide list view. It shows fine on my PC but not on my xboxes. I've checked to make sure hide plot wasn't on and I've deleted my guisettings.xml file so that I'm starting fresh with all rapier settings. If anyone has any other insight as to what the problem is I'd love to hear it.

I'm using SVN 23544 on both.
wannabegt4 Wrote:I'm having the same problem as saangler did with plot not showing in wide list view. It shows fine on my PC but not on my xboxes. I've checked to make sure hide plot wasn't on and I've deleted my guisettings.xml file so that I'm starting fresh with all rapier settings. If anyone has any other insight as to what the problem is I'd love to hear it.

I'm using SVN 23544 on both.

Sorry I can't help out with this. I don't have an xbox to test it out. If I had to venture a guess, the xbox build doesn't have textbox-in-list support.
Sranshaft Wrote:Sorry I can't help out with this. I don't have an xbox to test it out. If I had to venture a guess, the xbox build doesn't have textbox-in-list support.

Anyone else wanna try it on their xbox?
Is there also going to be a watched check in episode list? That view is great Smile
Yes, I'll be pushing out a major update by night's end. I've done a lot of modifying to the base Rapier skin so this is going to be more of a fork of Rapier and not just a mod anymore.

For instance, I've moved the "Now Playing" dialog to the top bar. I've always felt it was out of place and didn't fit the aesthetics of Rapier. I've now combined it with the throbber. I've also added another episode view, changed the Watched / Unwatched images, changed some of the media flag images, etc...

I've also started adding in a Dark top bar theme that's accessed right from the Appearance menu.

Like I said, there's a lot going on and I hope I'm not stepping on any toes here. Scarfa, let me know.

I'll update when available. Laugh
Looks awesome! Thnx.
Awesome good stuff.
Update: New OSD! Here's a preview of some of the new stuff I'll be including in the new update.

Looks great ^^

Im kinda lost with all Rapier mod available, i think i'll wait for the next official release with mod includes ^_^....or maybe someone can tell me which mod (files) to install actually without any conflict (im running XBMC on Xbox, Release 22528 Patched)
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes2