• 4(current)
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes
Any chance of hosting it somewhere else? Seem to be having trouble getting it downloaded, mediafire is very slow.

Edit: Ah nevermind it's downloading now, thanks!
Lovely stuff. Going from the banner list -> season showcase -> episode list views is very slick Big Grin

Very minor point, but shouldn't the OSD disappear when the Zoom and Pixel Ratio options are selected? Huh

Ooh.. and would you consider adding an 'End Time' on the info window? Dunno about other people, but I think that might be more useful to me than a Time Remaining.

Other than that, solid work Smile.. My fave skin by a long way now.
It might be me but it's slightly sluggish on my XBOX. I think this might be because the media folder is using images rather than Textures.xpr.

Is the old textures.xpr compatible or would it be possible to create a new one please.
Looks great, will try it out now. Thank you!
I'm a ubuntu user, so I can't create a textures.xpr. Downsizing the background images to 960x540 will help to!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Sranshaft Wrote:Info Dialog for Music

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7637/infomusic.jpg

What visualization is that?
Thanks! Looks great! Fits right in with the rest of rapier and still works great on my XBOXs. I've only found one minor bug.

overlayunwatched.png doesn't scale correctly when using the skin in a 4:3 aspect ratio in:

TV show/episodes/
wide icon
wide list
showcase

Movies:
fanart.

It's in the wrong corner (bottom right) in:

Movies:
wide icon
thumbnail

Also, TV show/wide list only shows "new" on the selected episode.

I made a pair of XPR files for XBOX users. The files are identical save for the omission of "overlayunwatched.png" in the 4:3AR version. This probably isn't the right way to fix this but I have yet to fiddle around in the settings code to make this an option. For ease of use I recommend switching skins deleting everything in the Rapier/media folder and replacing them with what is included in the zip file.

TEXTURES.XPR

For XBOX 4:3 AR users replace everything in your Rapier/media folder with the files in this zip ("new" overlay removed):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tuzo5mjc3x...ures43.zip

For XBOX 16:9 AR users replace everything in your Rapier/media folder with the files in this zip ("new" overlay intact):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/n3qi3dmzzi...res169.zip
Other than that, solid work Smile.. My fave skin by a long way now.[/quote]

I think you're right and will add in an 'End Time' as well. Thanks for the suggestion. As for the OSD not disappearing, you are probably correct. I'll have to have a look at it and get back to you.

Dave Clutton Wrote:It might be me but it's slightly sluggish on my XBOX. I think this might be because the media folder is using images rather than Textures.xpr.

Is the old textures.xpr compatible or would it be possible to create a new one please.

I hadn't compressed the images into a texture.xpr file as I wasn't quite finished changing some of the graphics around. The old one is compatible but it's missing some images and I re-organized the flag image folders.

I can do a quick pack and upload a temporary xpr file for those of you using an X-Box. Hadn't thought about it creating a problem for you guys. Thanks for bringing it up. I'll get that out as soon as possible.

Edit:Thank you Wannabegt4 for uploading the Texture.xpr file! That'll save me some time and should help those with an X-Box! Laugh

wannabegt4 Wrote:Thanks! Looks great! Fits right in with the rest of rapier and still works great on my XBOXs. I've only found one minor bug.

overlayunwatched.png doesn't scale correctly when using the skin in a 4:3 aspect ratio in:

TV show/episodes/
wide icon
wide list
showcase

Movies:
fanart.

Unfortunately, that's the nature of the beast. The skin, itself, was designed with a 16:9 aspect ratio in mind. Things are bound to look screwy when squishing in down to 4:3. Laugh I'm not quite happy with the watched overlay so either I'll remove it (it's not really necessary since everything that has 'New' is well...watched) or design something else. As for the overlayunwatched.png I believe I might have forgotten to add 'scale' to the sizing. I'll look into it.

wannabegt4 Wrote:It's in the wrong corner (bottom right) in:

Movies:
wide icon
thumbnail

I knew I had forgotten something! Laugh I'll get to those as soon as possible.

wannabegt4 Wrote:Also, TV show/wide list only shows "new" on the selected episode.

I wasn't sure if I liked having all the 'New' tags which is why it's not there. I can see now that it's better to have them there and will add it in for the bugfix release. Big Grin
Beat ya to it Wink
wannabegt4 Wrote:Beat ya to it Wink

hehe Hadn't quite made it to the last page before I posted. Laugh I added links to the files on the first page. Thanks again for that mate!
Sranshaft Wrote:I believe I might have forgotten to add 'scale' to the sizing. I'll look into it.

Yep, that was it. I added <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio> to both the "Default Cover Background" image controls in showcase view and it scales perfectly now.

I haven't gone through every view yet but I will if you'd like and I"ll post the viewsvideo.xml when I'm done. It won't be for a while though I'm about to go out for the night.

Cheers!

EDIT:
There ended up being two xml files that needed changed. I do believe each view has been fixed with the aspectratio tag and the "new" image aligned properly. I didn't add this to any views that didn't have it but I did add it to each episode in TV wide list view.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zw2zm3jftd...Common.xml
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q4nzyndzkm...sVideo.xml

Just replace the files in the 720p folder with the ones in the links above. ^
Thanks for taking the time mate! Cheers for that.
Sranshaft Wrote:Thanks for taking the time mate! Cheers for that.

No problem. We can probably do away with the link to the 4:3AR textures.xpr and just add a link to the new xmls instead.

I was going to modify the OSD progress bar to show when you skip forward or backwards using the arrow keys and go away after a few seconds. I also think the progress bar should be of a higher contrast like the blue used for the title and time. I'll take a look at it later.

EDIT:
Just noticed the links to the xpr files in the first post are broken.
Don't know if i'm the only one having the problem, but the "Newly added" sections on the homepage when you highlight movies or TV Shows stay blank, even though i'm constantly adding new movies, and have added new ones since the update... any ideas?
Thanks very much for the XPR wannabegt4, and thanks for your mod Sranshaft. Smile
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes2