• 1(current)
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes
This is a full-replacement mod for Rapier. Download, unzip and overwrite your old Rapier folder with this one. Let me know if there any tweaks, bugs that need to be addressed. Thanks for the interest everyone and I hope you like it.

Here's a preview of all the new stuff include in this release!

New Update! Download it from here.
Definitely like both posts and will try to test this out tonight.

Nicely done!
Have downloaded your mod. Great job, Smile just love the new views. Have a small problem, after checking all settings I can not understand why the Plot is NOT Displaying in the Wide List View. It displays fine in the Episode List View. Can you please look into this for me.

Thank You

SAangler
Are those 'watched' or 'unwatched'? If they are 'unwatched' then I would suggest you have 'Hide plot for unwatched' (or something like that) enabled in the settings.
Very nice modNod Thanks for sharing!!!
Is there a way I could use SAangler TrailerView Mod and your mod together?
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
RockDawg Wrote:Are those 'watched' or 'unwatched'? If they are 'unwatched' then I would suggest you have 'Hide plot for unwatched' (or something like that) enabled in the settings.

That is what I suspect is happening as well. I'll have a look into it though. Please make sure you have the newest SVN of XBMC. I believe they just added the ability to have textboxes in the list view. This could be the issue as well. I'm using SVN:21223 so you shoul have at least that.

kautious Wrote:Very nice modNod Thanks for sharing!!!

You'd have to merge the two mods together. The difficulty all depends on which files SAngler modified. If I have time I might be able to do that for you...I'll PM you if I get a chance.
Sranshaft Wrote:That is what I suspect is happening as well. I'll have a look into it though. Please make sure you have the newest SVN of XBMC. I believe they just added the ability to have textboxes in the list view. This could be the issue as well. I'm using SVN:21223 so you shoul have at least that.

You'd have to merge the two mods together. The difficulty all depends on which files SAngler modified. If I have time I might be able to do that for you...I'll PM you if I get a chance.

WOW thanks :cool2:
HTPC
XBOX
RockDawg Wrote:Are those 'watched' or 'unwatched'? If they are 'unwatched' then I would suggest you have 'Hide plot for unwatched' (or something like that) enabled in the settings.
No not watched and all settings were checked. I am downloading the latest SVN and will report my findings shortly. Thanks for your quick reply. Cheers!
saangler Wrote:No not watched and all settings were checked. I am downloading the latest SVN and will report my findings shortly. Thanks for your quick reply. Cheers!
Just installed latest SVN r23425 and happy to report all is fine. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help.

Note: That is fine on the PC but still not working on the xbox.
kautious Wrote:Very nice modNod Thanks for sharing!!!
To thank Sranshaft for his sterling efforts and to save him some time I have combined his mod with mine into one complete replacement skin file. You and others can download it from here.
It's the files called Rapier SA.zip

Remember to replace your Rapier folder or use this as a new skin. Have fun.

SAangler
LaughNod YEA!! Thanks alot man!
I Love all the mods that are coming with this excellent skin, but Im stopping with just yours and Sranshaft for my xbox.
I started loading most of the other mods plus this one into the skin and its getting really sluggish and slow.
I kinda feel like this is running down the same path Aeon did on the xbox.
Thanks again guys!!
HTPC
XBOX
Nice set of views. Cool

I'm glad you made it so it fits in with the overall design.

For future updates I intend to address the lack of variety of views for TV Shows.
Great mod. Can you please make visible the watched check in Wide List View?

thanks
rgf21 Wrote:Great mod. Can you please make visible the watched check in Wide List View?

thanks

Yes, I will be issuing an update later today with some changes. This will be included in that. Big Grin
I like the mod but would suggest in possibly enlarging the font for the episode name (above the episode details) so it stands out a bit more.

Just a personal preference...but excellent mod.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] New Episode Info List and Wide List for Episodes2