Wrong case - film name
- XBMC is not recognizing the right movie name,, it calls it something else. I try to remove from the library, and update again, but it does it again (on some it worked). what can i do?

- XBMC gets the film name right, but doesn't give it a case (just puts a random scene from the movie). what can i do?

- how can create folders (on Movies), so it is presented by another name?
If it's showing a thumbnail from the movie, then that's because there was no thumb available for download.

You can confirm this using Get Thumb from the movie information dialog.

Does it have thumbs available on the websites that you are scraping?

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

It's downloading from Fanart, and IMDB, so i guess it has covers from almost everything. anyway, this are really well known movies.

any idea of what i can do ? Sad
A debug log will answer many questions such as XBMC version, inclusion of rogue .nfo files, if there are movie.tbn files present, etc.

Look at my signature on how to enable debug logging in system settings, and then scan your movies agian, and upload the contents of xbmc.log to a pastebin site and post the link to the pastebin entry here in the forum.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong case - film name0