Subtitles built-into QuickTime containers
@Guybrush & @ezar2003

now that quicktime a/v is working really well. thanks btw! have you gotten any of the imbedded subs in the .mov files to work? i've tried with no success.
can you post or send me the file?
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
.movs can have embedded subs?? never seen that before.
if you have a sample please post and, and test if it works in latest mplayer for linux/win32/osx
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
thanks for the response's. when i get off from work i'll search for a program that can cut my .mov file. the one i have is 678mb. it plays fine with quicktime for subs, but i still need to test the latest m-player in windows to see. i should have done that already.
@Guybrush

here's

quote from 3vix site. on .mov containershere

"3ivx, the pseudo-successor to divx, offers the same things as divx, but was designed from the ground up to be cross-platform and quicktime-compatable. so what, right? well, the quicktime media format allows much greater flexibility than the avi container that divx travels in. things such as multiple sound tracks, built-in subtitles, flash integration, etc. all of these combine to allow you to have nearly the same experience as the original dvd."

i still need to cut a sample of the .mov file i have and upload it when i get home.  and i also need to test it on m-player in windows.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles built-into QuickTime containers0