How To Use The Wireless Xbox 360 Controller With The x360wc Drivers
Bit of a tutorial and slight ask for help here

1: Download the driver according to your version of windows, unzip to wherever you would like, and install the driver like any other driver

2: Open the program x360wcsai.exe in the folder the drivers were unzipped to

3: In The "Directional Pad" window under the "Directional Pad" and "Functions" area, change the selection to "According To Direction"

4: In The Thumbsticks Window, change the "Left Thumbstick" to "X Rotation / Y Rotation" and tick the "Reverse Up And Down" box. Change The "Right Thumbstick" to "Y Axis / X Axis" and tick the "Reverse Up And Down" box.

5: In the "Advanced" window, in the "Z Axis, Z Rotation, Sliders" area click on "Z Axis" then tick the "Based On Centre" box and do the exact same for "Z Rotation"

6: In the "Buttons" window, in the "Buttons" area click on "Xbox Guide Button" and under the "Functions" area, change the button to "Button 32"

7: put this modified "joystick.Microsoft.Xbox.Controller.S.xml" file in the Xbmc\system\keymaps folder

All the buttons should be same as standard layout, however i removed the "Screenshot" button as i thought it was useless, and i thought the "Shutdown Menu" would be more appropriate on the middle Xbox button on the gamepad

there is one slight problem though, the AnalogRewind and FastForward functions do not work well.. if you press down and release the trigger slowly, its fine, if you do it fast, it usually gets stuck on one of the fast forward or rewind speeds. Im sure there is better ways to setup the gamepad in the driver, or the keymap, but this option works fine

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How To Use The Wireless Xbox 360 Controller With The x360wc Drivers0