Bug where the skin streches out over the screen
Hi, i got a strange bug with this awesome skin:

when using rapier, the skin is streched out beyond the screen on the bottom. i got a resolution of 1280x800 set, and my video calibration stuff is set up correctly. i only noticed when i zoomed out using the zoom option in look an feel. suddenly there was some background visibly below the horizontal category bar that wasnt there before. i checked with other skins and it only happens with this one. its always cut off directly below the bar. therefore the aspect ratio of the rest is kinda fucked. everything is streched vertically. the speaker image and the movie reel are elliptical and stuff Tongue also, the banner in tvshow info list view are streched, i guess due to the same reason.

i havent had time to upload screenshots. sry for that Tongue i guess ill do that sometime later.

please help! Tongue

ps. if i reduce the overscan in video calibration by moving the buttom right corner upwards, i can fix the problem BUUUUT then it is wrong when playing movies, obviously.

edit: screenshots:

notice the vertical stretch of the image?

same here

and with the banner here.

settings page normal view

settings page zoomed out. notice the previously unseen area?

pps: i noticed on the original screenshots that they also end right at the end of the categories bar. but if that is intentional, why is it that many of the elements are streched vertically in my case. anyone?
This is probably a resolution problem. The skin, and Scarfa can correct me if I'm wrong, was designed with a resolution of 1280x720 in mind.
The skin only supports 16:9 aspect ratio. Any other resolution that doesn't conform to this will have some form of stretching. So in your case there will be some stretching vertically. The reason you see some of the background in the bottom when zooming out is because the background is offset down by as much as the top bar. You are never meant to see it. Although for the next update I will hide this bottom strip so people don't keep reporting it. Hope that helps.
ok. everythings cleared up now. thx a lot!
I've changed some images to prevent it from stretching. Your home icons should be ok now for the next update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug where the skin streches out over the screen0