XBMC consultant/contractor needed immediately
Thumbs Up 
We are a start-up company in Silicon Valley, California, and currently developing a platform for next generation TV viewing experience. We are looking into XBMC platform and need XBMC experts who can help us with XBMC consultation or functionality implementation.

For people who are interested, please email to [email protected]. Thanks.
If you're looking for help from the XBMC team directly, please use the proper channels.

Check out http://xbmc.org/about/contact for official contact information.

TheUni
You might also consider posting your website, just so we can see a bit more about you.
Thanks for feedback. I will contact XBMC team.

Here is the company website for your reference,

http://www.9x9network.com

For all the interested party, you can also contact me at [email protected]
Just a heads up, playing off of the term "DJ", by calling it a "Download Jokey" is about 12 steps beyond lame.

That said, I would use your described service, provided you can bring me 100% of what I want cheaper than giganews can, and 100% advertisement free.

If it costs more than $30 a month, and provides any less than everything that cable or satellite subscriptions can provide including PPV for no charge, or has a single advertisement, it's absolute crap, and you best stop before you lose money.

I would tolerate advertisements, assuming the content is the same as cable or sat, including all current PPV movies, and 100% free to me.

I refuse to pay for the "privilege" to watch an advertisement - If I pay for content it is ad free, if you pay for it, I will watch you whore yourself out to advertising.
As I suspected, complete and total scam just like cable or satellite.

"Download Jockeys benefit from revenue sharing with end user subscriptions and advertisement revenues. "

Another company thinks they are gonna get big by charging people to watch commercials.

Not only do I hope you fail, but I hope your mother is gang raped by no less than 15 men, all ripping her ass wide open, on national PPV, sponsored by Coca Cola.
"Advertisers enjoy precision targeted advertising based on user behavior never thought before trackable"

It just keeps getting better.

Now I have decided to find both you, and your mother, and will provide her rape "open source", I don't even care if she is alive or not, she is gonna get it with a broomstick, just for being a filthy whore that would breed complete scum like yourself.

Hows that for tracking behavior never thought possible you filthy piece of shit?
Damn, you told him. You told him so well your ass is gone. Behavior like this will not be tolerated by anyone, towards anyone on our forums.
Shocked
althekiller Wrote:Damn, you told him. You told him so well your ass is gone. Behavior like this will not be tolerated by anyone, towards anyone on our forums.

:thumbsup:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC consultant/contractor needed immediately0