[Question] setting different thumbss for the tv show folder and the info page folder
Is there a way to set different thumbs for the image that you set when you browser your tv shows vs the image that you see when you are in the info page. The info pages seems to expect that you use a wide thumb and if you don't it stretches the image horribly. I prefer not to use wide thumbs and was curious if there is way to set them to different thumgs.
If you are using Poster Art for your TV Shows you could always remove the Container.Contents(tvshows) from the DialogVideoInfo.xml and add Container.Contents(tvshows) to the section that is used for movies. Some of the info would have to be changed though as the movies section is specific to, er,...movies.
I mainly user 1280x720 custom images for the shows. Of course the get resized but they are large enough for my taste. They just end up stretched really bad in the info page section.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Question] setting different thumbss for the tv show folder and the info page folder0