1. My Photos - All of your photos grouped by albums.
2. My Friend's Albums - For each friend a list of albums & photos.
3. Photos of Me - All of the photos that you appears in (using tags)
4. Recent Albums - The last created 10 albums of the your friends
Show Albums Screenshot
Show Friends Screenshot
Show Photos Screenshot
The plugin is developed under GPL V2 License.
svn root: http://facebook-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
Download & Installation
Latest Version found here:
- unzip fbxbmc-photos.zip file into XBMC\plugins\pictures under your home folder.
- In XBMC - Go to My Pictures -> Pictures Plugins -> Facebook Photos
- In Facebook - allow XBMC to access your facebook profile using this link:
- When you first use the plugin, your browser will automatically opened to login facebook, after you logged in, close the browser and click OK on the opened dialog in XBMC. your session will be saved and you won't need to log in each time again. (until it will be expired)
If your machine doesn't have a web browser (like AppleTV), you can use the plugin in XBMC under Windows and after successful login, copy "userdata\plugin_data\pictures\Facebook Photos\settings.xml" file to the other machine.
Edit 15/10/2009 Facebook News Feed Plugin released - Allow browsing home news feed and watch linked pictures and videos - same download URL