[RELEASE] Facebook Photos (Picture) Plugin - Facebook Photo / Images Addon
please allow xbmc access your facebook profile using this link:
http://www.facebook.com/authorize.php?ap...ream&v=1.0

then, try again.
leo
thanks leo2, that did the job!!!
Hi friends,

I'm having problems with this plugin is not working the error requesting argv[0] .....

could make the feeds work now the problem is that no search photos! I tried setting up the use of feed and still nothing happens ... now no longer asks the password but not low any photos not download anything!

please help me I'm loving this plugin, I really want to use it ...
have to say I had some issues getting this to work, for some reason it wasnt launching my browser from within xbmc under windows.
luckily I have python installed on my computer, so I manually ran the "fbapi.pyc" file, which did end up launching the browser. the problem with -that- is that for some reason it didn't update the settings file(maybe the pyc file isnt coded to do that? I havent really looked at the code) so what I did was, I opened the file again, but this time in a CMD window, so I could copy the info it spits out and add it manually to the settings file.
after that, it worked perfectly, and I now have both the pictures and the news feed plugins working on my xbox Smile
thanks for this!
Thanks, great plugin
does any one have this working at the moment?
when i click on the link to activate facebook, i get " there is a problem with xbmc intergration" .. tryed a few times and no joy.
Cheers.
It tells me after I have activated facebook through the website to click ok but I dont see the ok button anywhere on the screen?
sdr1 Wrote:does any one have this working at the moment?
when i click on the link to activate facebook, i get " there is a problem with xbmc intergration" .. tryed a few times and no joy.
Cheers.

I`m allso having this problemSad I installed it from the addon-repo.
Doesn't work. At All....
Joy In Repitition
Great add-on! Thanks so much for the work.
Sorry, doesn't work at all for me. Just says something like script error after a while.
sdr1 Wrote:does any one have this working at the moment?
Cheers.

Someone who knows how to fix this?
Hi all. Just noticed his thread. Thought I would give a heads up that the thread for the Dharma Add-on Repositry version of the facebook plugin is the one linked to in my signature. If you are having any issues with that version, please post there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Facebook Photos (Picture) Plugin - Facebook Photo / Images Addon0