Background Colour
Hi

I have set my home screen background to display a picture depending on if im selecting movies or tv shows or pictures etc, different image for each, just a single image.

What i want to do however is click on, for example 'music' or 'pictures' only as they are not part of my library mode and then when im browsing my music or pictures i want the background to be totally black, at the moment is by default a deep blue.

Any idea on how to accomplish this?
gerryyoung1977 Wrote:Hi

I have set my home screen background to display a picture depending on if im selecting movies or tv shows or pictures etc, different image for each, just a single image.

What i want to do however is click on, for example 'music' or 'pictures' only as they are not part of my library mode and then when im browsing my music or pictures i want the background to be totally black, at the moment is by default a deep blue.

Any idea on how to accomplish this?

Can anyone help?
Use a black image?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

You can rename default-background.jpg in 'Rapier/images/backgrounds' to something else so it doesn't get picked up or substitute it with whatever image you like for the default background.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background Colour0