Manuel input for music scraper
When a movie isnt recognized a dialog pops up where you can input an alternative search string.

Is there a possibility to get that dialog as well when a music scraper fails to find a result?
Sounds like a valid feature request. Mind filing a new feature request ticket over at xbmc.org/trac so we don't forget about it?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I committed a ticket, hope I did it right, was the first time I done it.

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/7311
You did right. Thanks.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Man you so fast thank you very much for implementing it!
You're welcome Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manuel input for music scraper0