More annoyingness with full screen
I have downloaded nearly the latest build 23524 and it seems good for audio and my remote, but once in full screen on a second monitor you cannot use the first, or at least if you lose focus from XBMC the display disappears until you give focus back to xbmc.

I have lots of background tasks going on behind xbmc which I vnc in for, and in its current state everytime I try and do something my film disappears.
garyi Wrote:I have downloaded nearly the latest build 23524 and it seems good for audio and my remote, but once in full screen on a second monitor you cannot use the first, or at least if you lose focus from XBMC the display disappears until you give focus back to xbmc.

I'm confused, which display disappears? The one XBMC is fs on or the other one. And what do you mean disappears? Goes black or what?
I know this is old, but i ran into this problem. So i thought i'd give some info.

I have my TV on extended desktop (Win7) with the first DVI port. And XBMC to start up on that second monitor.

So i found that if you have it also set to true fullscreen, rather then windowed full screen size, you can't use your main monitor.

Because once you click on something on the main screen XBMC will "minimize" leaving the extended screen black.

(Not sure what would happen on second DVI port).

So... Set it to windowed mode Smile
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
More annoyingness with full screen0