[Mod] Fanart View by SAangler
Hey shames,

I hear ya. I am a total noob at skinning so doing what you are asking while it may be possible is beyond my grasp at the moment. Have you looked at the Combo mod of 'igotdvds' and my TrailerView mod here. By hiding the Bottom Pane in your skin settings you will have almost the same view.

The info screen will be up all the time and you will only have to press the down button twice for each trailer.

When you think of the reason why I started these mods in the first place. You used to have to press [i] for Information on your keyboard to bring up Video Information Screen just to see if you had a trailer to watch. Then you had to use your arrow keys to navigate to the [Trailer] button and click on it to get the trailer to play. The trailer would play full screen and not in a smaller window.

I think I have reduced the amount of key presses quite a bit. But I am always open to suggestion from the Pro's who have the knowledge to make things even better. Yes it would be great if the window used for playing the trailer closed by itself when it was finished. The day I work that one out I will buy myself a beer. lol.

I am not upset. I am not grumpy. What I am saying is that any person trying to do something to help a group of people will never be able to please everyone. We can only try to please the majority.

Wait and see what the next version of this mod looks like. You may like it better with the changes I'm about to make to it.

Cheers

SAangler
saangler Wrote:Hey shames,

I hear ya. I am a total noob at skinning so doing what you are asking while it may be possible is beyond my grasp at the moment. Have you looked at the Combo mod of 'igotdvds' and my TrailerView mod here. By hiding the Bottom Pane in your skin settings you will have almost the same view.

The info screen will be up all the time and you will only have to press the down button twice for each trailer.

When you think of the reason why I started these mods in the first place. You used to have to press [i] for Information on your keyboard to bring up Video Information Screen just to see if you had a trailer to watch. Then you had to use your arrow keys to navigate to the [Trailer] button and click on it to get the trailer to play. The trailer would play full screen and not in a smaller window.

I think I have reduced the amount of key presses quite a bit. But I am always open to suggestion from the Pro's who have the knowledge to make things even better. Yes it would be great if the window used for playing the trailer closed by itself when it was finished. The day I work that one out I will buy myself a beer. lol.

I am not upset. I am not grumpy. What I am saying is that any person trying to do something to help a group of people will never be able to please everyone. We can only try to please the majority.

Wait and see what the next version of this mod looks like. You may like it better with the changes I'm about to make to it.

Cheers

SAangler
you rock bro! d'led the combo one and works perfectly . Thanks
Star 
Next version of this mod is now online available here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Fanart View by SAangler0