• 45(current)
[MOD] xTV SAF (Spouse Acceptance Factor)
just looked at your skin wyrm (from our exchange on skin dev forum) and found a small bug, at least on my Linux machine. When I press for info, when video plays I get overlaps of images (clearart.png and logo.png) :

screenshot097 par Borghor, sur Flickr
(2012-08-29, 16:56)Balinus Wrote: just looked at your skin wyrm (from our exchange on skin dev forum) and found a small bug, at least on my Linux machine. When I press for info, when video plays I get overlaps of images (clearart.png and logo.png) :

Balinus,

Yes thank for that mate, noticed the problem when I posted you the code. As it was originally coded I had forgotten to check if the first image had displayed. Now fixed in my local SVN and will push to my googlecode page later today.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
(2012-08-30, 03:49)wyrm Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 16:56)Balinus Wrote: just looked at your skin wyrm (from our exchange on skin dev forum) and found a small bug, at least on my Linux machine. When I press for info, when video plays I get overlaps of images (clearart.png and logo.png) :

Balinus,

Yes thank for that mate, noticed the problem when I posted you the code. As it was originally coded I had forgotten to check if the first image had displayed. Now fixed in my local SVN and will push to my googlecode page later today.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

A pleasure. So much code to look at!
What about instead of adding video addons to home menu you add favorites that way you have more choice that way you can add unscrapped folders.
(2012-08-31, 16:41)bigbodiehard Wrote: What about instead of adding video addons to home menu you add favorites that way you have more choice that way you can add unscrapped folders.
bigbodiehard,

Funny enough that is something that I had penciled in for inclusion in 1.2.2. I read in your post an underlining message to do this like other skins, which skins fit what you think needs to happen? In other words, what skins should I be looking at for inspiration?

On my families AppleTV I have my skin with a number of video addons included under the Movies and TV Show menus. Trouble is as I currently have things setup, I have a TV Catchup addon under the Movies menu as there is no room for it under the TV Shows menu. Should I have a favorites menu instead of a favorites sub menu under system menu? Oh, and how many favorites do you think I need to provide?

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

Quartz skin would be a good inspiration as the skins are similar. 7 favorites would be enough also in the addons menu you could add an addons browser at the top like this Image
Great skin love how fast it loads and thank you for considering my feedback.
(2012-08-31, 19:38)bigbodiehard Wrote: Quartz skin would be a good inspiration as the skins are similar. 7 favorites would be enough also in the addons menu you could add an addons browser at the top like this Image
I'm sure Pecinko would find that as amusing as I do (the skin similarities that is). Will take a look at this but due to differences in how we both handle the horizontal home screen, I'm sure it will not match Quartz exactly. Will not happen right away as I am currently working on my new skin, but will advise when you should check out my dev build of the skin.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

I use a the osd to pause but it defaults stop. How do i get it to default to pause instead?
(2012-09-01, 19:21)bigbodiehard Wrote: I use a the osd to pause but it defaults stop. How do i get it to default to pause instead?
bigbodiehard,

in the file VideoOSD.xml in the skins 720p sub directory you need to change the the second line from
Code:
<defaultcontrol always="true">214</defaultcontrol>

to
Code:
<defaultcontrol always="true">213</defaultcontrol>

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

(2012-08-31, 19:38)bigbodiehard Wrote: Quartz skin would be a good inspiration as the skins are similar. 7 favorites would be enough also in the addons menu you could add an addons browser at the top like this Image
bigbodiehard,

OK, I have taken a look at this, and yes Quartz way of looking after this is much better. There is a reasonable amount of work to fit this into my skin and will be a bit of a PITA, but I will probably do this. Now there is one little problem with this and it means that anyone who is currently using either custom addons or playlists WILL need to redo their setting when I push the new update to the repo.

So I need feedback on if I should go ahead with the change, or leave things as they are. Added bonus if I go ahead with this, is that I will allow the changing of a number of menu headings as per the way this is handled in Quartz.

Also if I see no feedback, I will assume that everybody does not care and probably just go ahead with the change.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

and it means that anyone who is currently using either custom addons or playlists WILL need to redo their setting when I push the new update to the repo.
I don't think any will have a problem doing the settings again it's relatively easy and take little to no time at all.
(2012-08-27, 17:05)wyrm Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 12:06)relyter Wrote: Thank you, looking forward for 1.2.2. Well, I didn't use older version, so i don't know how icon view was looks like Smile. But recently i noticed that the wall view of the albums folders in music is differes from wall view of video files and it's is pretty close to what i'm looking for. Except for the dimmed thumbs.

GL with your skins.
relyter,

Just pushed an update to my google code page to include Icons view in Video library, should appear on Passion Repo 2am Paris time. Give that a go and let me know your thoughts on it.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Thank you. It's a nice surprise for me after vacation Smile. I installed 1.22svn. Icon view is pretty good. May be thumbs could be a little bigger, as sometimes black space between thumb and filename is comparable to thumb size. But anyway i'm happy with icon view as it is, it's so much better than "wall".
(2012-09-09, 01:25)relyter Wrote:
(2012-08-27, 17:05)wyrm Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 12:06)relyter Wrote: Thank you, looking forward for 1.2.2. Well, I didn't use older version, so i don't know how icon view was looks like Smile. But recently i noticed that the wall view of the albums folders in music is differes from wall view of video files and it's is pretty close to what i'm looking for. Except for the dimmed thumbs.

GL with your skins.

Just pushed an update to my google code page to include Icons view in Video library, should appear on Passion Repo 2am Paris time. Give that a go and let me know your thoughts on it.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Thank you. It's a nice surprise for me after vacation Smile. I installed 1.22svn. Icon view is pretty good. May be thumbs could be a little bigger, as sometimes black space between thumb and filename is comparable to thumb size. But anyway i'm happy with icon view as it is, it's so much better than "wall".
relyter,

Will recheck, but pretty sure there is less room between the thumbs than there appears (I have to allow for odd shaped icons, TV episode icons for example). Working on something else, so should be another surprise coming up soon.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

(2012-09-09, 05:35)wyrm Wrote: ...there is less room between the thumbs than there appears (I have to allow for odd shaped icons, TV episode icons for example)...
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

There's a picture: http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7996/...094032.jpg , but i expected something as in quote, that there're conditions i know nothing about. It's OK.

GJ and GL.
(2012-08-16, 05:50)wyrm Wrote: Announcing a new release of xTV-SAF

Pretty sure this should be available now, but if not will soon appear on main XBMC Repo. See the First post of this thread for details of version 1.2.1. Please note this release is Eden and post Eden only, sorry I will no longer be supporting XBox, as it is just too difficult to maintain the increasingly different code bases.

If there are any problems with this build, or a feature you think the skin must have, please post to this thread.

As a side issue, due to the time it took for the update to be processes thru the main repo, I have made a start on my new (non mod) skin. Currently have about 10% of the skin coded and working. Will post details when I have something I'm happy to show off.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

it always break my heart when i read those words " no longer suporting xbox"Confused
well life goes onBig Grin

something that i want to fix by myself, so i need your help wyrm
1.xtv 1.11 suport fanart not only on video & music libary but apps/games/emu, so which file & line from 1.11 i need to add to 1.12 ?

2.i want program from home menu always opened source named "apps",so which file & line from i need to change ?

3.i still not satisfied with background color on 1.12. i compared xtv saf 1.11 & 1.12, 1.11 is more easy on the eye
so which file & line did from 1.11 i need to add to 1.12 ?

4. if i want to change icon for games (or other menu) on home menu, whst should i do ?

thanks wyrm
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] xTV SAF (Spouse Acceptance Factor)3