• 33(current)
[MOD] xTV SAF (Spouse Acceptance Factor)
wyrm Wrote:Jamhandman,

Passion Repo broken (as detailed a page or two back). Zip file will be available in a day or two for V1.1.1 otherwise use zip file for V1.1.0 from first page of this thread.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Right I tried from the repo and then using the Zip file on the first page. both yield the same result. maybe I need to clean up some files on my PC or something? I'm using the released XBMC, should I get the nightly?

Thanks.
OK, After what seems like forever the new builds are available for Dharma and Eden builds of XBMC (XBox will be uploaded tonight). Go look here for details of download locations.

Please note:

Due to problems with some scripts in pre-Eden build of XBMC I have pulled support for TvTunes in the Eden build of the skin. Will return in the future.

Also I have been at this release really since February and I've had enough, so I'm taking a break. If you have problems with bugs or features that you think are missing, leave a message here, but they will NOT be even looked at until I get back.

Next release will be looking at musicvisualisation stuff and moving the skin to 720p, anything else is up to you.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Hi wyrm i installed the Eden version (i have 10.0-9) using install from zip and got the same error: Dependencies not met Sad

What is the problem?

Regards

VF
Same here Sad
vmsferreira Wrote:Hi wyrm i installed the Eden version (i have 10.0-9) using install from zip and got the same error: Dependencies not met Sad

What is the problem?

Regards

VF
vmsferreira,

you could try removing this line from the addons.xml file in the skins root directory

PHP Code:
<import addon="script.logo-downloader" version="2.2.0"/> 

if that does not work you will need to post a xbmc.log file to pastebin and then provide a link to the file.

I really don't understand the problem with this as I installed the skin from scratch on my AppleTV running the 10.0-9 nightly (yes it's a nightly, ALL AppleTV releases are strictly speaking nightlies) and it worked fine.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

OK, as promised, Xbox build of V1.1.1 is now available via my googlecode page. Download and announcement post is here.

See you in a few weeks, maybe.
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

wyrm Wrote:OK, as promised, Xbox build of V1.1.1 is now available via my googlecode page. Download and announcement post is here.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
yeah...finally Smile

been busy with other thing so dont have so much time to test it, but i'm sure it will close to perfectionSmile

i assume the xbox build is the same as rev 349 on svn ??
lipo Wrote:yeah...finally Smile

been busy with other thing so dont have so much time to test it, but i'm sure it will close to perfectionSmile

i assume the xbox build is the same as rev 349 on svn ??
Lipo,

Pretty sure my local svn shows no outstanding changes, so if rev 349 is what googlecode shows then yes. Thanks again for your hard work mate, now I'm off for a rest. Feel free to post bugs/suggestions, but nothing more for a while, I need a break.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Here's the log after i took out that line from addon.xml (still doesn't install, although it doesn't display any "Dependencies not met")

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=93ERKOFE

Couldn't upload it on pastebin because its too big !

Anyway even if skin is still not working.. Thanks a lot wyrm for your great work!
wyrm Wrote:OK, as promised, Xbox build of V1.1.1 is now available via my googlecode page. Download and announcement post is here.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Nice work wyrm - enjoy your break mate!
hmm, looks like I also gets the "Dependencies not met" with the latest, on my 10.0.9 version on iPad2

Edit:
00:10:27 T:104992768 M:284246016 DEBUG: Addon skin.xtv-saf requires script.logo-downloader version 2.2.0 which is not available
00:10:27 T:104992768 M:284246016 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
00:10:27 T:104992768 M:284246016 ERROR: Texture manager unable to open file /var/mobile/Documents/skin.xtv-saf-Eden.zip/icon.png
elpocholo7 Wrote:Here's the log after i took out that line from addon.xml (still doesn't install, although it doesn't display any "Dependencies not met")

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=93ERKOFE

Couldn't upload it on pastebin because its too big !

Anyway even if skin is still not working.. Thanks a lot wyrm for your great work!
elpocholo7,

Couple of things sport,

1. When you have a problem do this . Start XBMC, trigger problem, stop XBMC, copy log file. Should only be about 100K or so, not 1M as in your case.
2. I bet you are using a Mac to transfer the file over aren't you? I don't know exactly what is required but you need to get the file across to the AppleTV without your helpful Mac messing with it first.
3. When you install the skin you need to wait (just like when you jailbreak the AppleTV). When the skin has finnished unzipping XBMC will ask if you want to change to the new skin. If you don't see this message it means the skin has not installed properly (this is what the log file seems to suggest)

So you need to uninstall the skin and have another go. And because it would seem the logo download script would also appear to be broken you will need to make the change to the addons.xml as shown in message 485 of this thread

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Torroa Wrote:hmm, looks like I also gets the "Dependencies not met" with the latest, on my 10.0.9 version on iPad2

Edit:
00:10:27 T:104992768 M:284246016 DEBUG: Addon skin.xtv-saf requires script.logo-downloader version 2.2.0 which is not available
00:10:27 T:104992768 M:284246016 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
00:10:27 T:104992768 M:284246016 ERROR: Texture manager unable to open file /var/mobile/Documents/skin.xtv-saf-Eden.zip/icon.png
Torroa,

Look at message 485 of this thread as your solution is there. Sorry, you are using a bleeding edge nightly of XBMC and as a result things are broken. Things will settle down eventually as skin and script writers catchup, till then you are in for a bumpy ride.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

OK everyone, if you are seeing the following message "Dependencies not met" shown when you try to install the Eden version of the skin do the following.

1. Download this file
2. Copy the file in the zip file to the root directory of the skin
3. Re-select the skin in the Appearances setting menu of another skin

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Hopefully will only be required until download-logo script is fixed.

wyrm Wrote:OK everyone, if you are seeing the following message "Dependencies not met" shown when you try to install the Eden version of the skin do the following.

1. Download this file
2. Copy the file in the zip file to the root directory of the skin
3. Re-select the skin in the Appearances setting menu of another skin

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Hopefully will only be required until download-logo script is fixed.

Following this instructions results in a perfect installation of the skin! You just have to wait couple minutes for it to finish unpacking.

The Skin is just AWESOME! Although is not tailored for iDevices its menus are easy to navigate and they have a simple but extremely pleasing looks.
Wyrm you are the man Smile Thanks MORE than a lot!

p.s. Is it normal i can't swipe the bottom bar in a video to go forward / backwards through it ?
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] xTV SAF (Spouse Acceptance Factor)3