• 5(current)
[Windows]DirectShow Player Need some help
tiben20 Wrote:Nice I got Dxva running Big Grin

You going to update the patch?
motd2k Wrote:Slightly offtopic - is detours still GPL compliant? I thought MS went all commercial with it a while back. Plenty of other ways to hook though so not a big deal I guess.

Looks like great work though!
Mpc-hc is using it. But if i have to remove it i will.

johoja Wrote:You going to update the patch?
Yeap i will post the patch. I just dont really like wasting time making patch when i can spend more time with coding it. There so many files involved in this its long to post a clean patch
http://www.easy-share.com/1908390734/XBM...469-dx.exe
compiled version from branch rev 24469
So anything special I'd have to do to get it to use the directshow player? Any hardware requirements? (ATI/NVidia?)

Also, I've been looking at the MPC-HC and XBMC source and have only recently gotten any builds to compile, I am so out of my league it as far as C++ is concerned...heh.
if you just checkout the dsplayer branch from svn you should be able too compile without any problems.
ps: and for the hardware requirement i have no idea
hi tiben20! thought I'd give your XBMCSetup-Rev24469-dx build a go but I seem to be missing something. Is there something I need to do to enable the dsplayer? It seems to be playing all video files (mkv,avi) with the dvdplayer as usual... I tried removing the dvdplayer folder from XBMC\system\players\ to test and I then couldn't play any videos... I put the dvdplayer folder back and removed the dsplayer folder and the videos played fine (but obviously not using dsplayer).... any suggestions?

also I tried to do a dx build from your dsplayer branch using Buildsetup.bat from \project\Win32BuildSetup\ but XBMC.exe failed to build due to several errors...
Just tried your latest build, but none of my the files play, tested several mkv and mp4.
The files seem to be "playing" in the background but they don't show on screen, xbmc just stays on the list view (pressing tab won't help) Sad

MajorTom Wrote:hi tiben20! thought I'd give your XBMCSetup-Rev24469-dx build a go but I seem to be missing something. Is there something I need to do to enable the dsplayer? It seems to be playing all video files (mkv,avi) with the dvdplayer as usual... I tried removing the dvdplayer folder from XBMC\system\players\ to test and I then couldn't play any videos... I put the dvdplayer folder back and removed the dsplayer folder and the videos played fine (but obviously not using dsplayer).... any suggestions?

also I tried to do a dx build from your dsplayer branch using Buildsetup.bat from \project\Win32BuildSetup\ but XBMC.exe failed to build due to several errors...

You have to choose the DSPLAYER from the droplist.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Hi, How to start a movies in DSPlayer? In use XBMC choose to run DSPlayer and nothing happens video does not start

PS: I apologise for my English, for translating the text I am using the translator
xbs08 Wrote:Just tried your latest build, but none of my the files play, tested several mkv and mp4.
The files seem to be "playing" in the background but they don't show on screen, xbmc just stays on the list view (pressing tab won't help) Sad

You have to choose the DSPLAYER from the droplist.

Forgot there was a droplist (lol) been so long since I used it...my bad.....sorry.
xbs08 Wrote:Just tried your latest build, but none of my the files play, tested several mkv and mp4.

Same here..
Full log: http://pastebin.com/m5a4def43
Quote:18:47:50 T:2168 M:1688256512 ERROR: Failed loading C:\XBMC\system\players\dsplayer\dsfilterconfig.xml

dsfilterconfig.xml is in place. I did not touch it:
http://pastebin.com/m2a61cdb0

Edit:
After I "regsvr32"ed the *.ax files by hand it's running!
[QUOTE=
Edit:
After I "regsvr32"ed the *.ax files by hand it's running![/quote]

Could you explain what needs to be done, tks.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Start -> Run -> type here regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\players\dsplayer\AviSplitter.ax", press ENTER... do that for every .ax file located in that folder (assuming you have the same xbmc location as me)

You have to do that because you don't have that filters installed (registered)...
If you want to unregister a specific filter, the command is regsvr32 /u
Well, placing them in the xbmc directory is useless without registering them. Tiben I guess in the future the installer will have to take care of that. Smile
sergiocos Wrote:Start -> Run -> type here regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\players\dsplayer\AviSplitter.ax", press ENTER... do that for every .ax file located in that folder (assuming you have the same xbmc location as me)

You have to do that because you don't have that filters installed (registered)...
If you want to unregister a specific filter, the command is regsvr32 /u

Well, i did that twice and it didn't work Sad

then you have been outbettered by a computer. you should hit it, cry and call it names!!11
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows]DirectShow Player Need some help1