Movie Ratings missing
Hi Scarfa,

Thanks for the great skin! I've been using this for several weeks now and just noticed the the movie rating system (i.e., G, PG, PG-13, etc) is missing (at least on my system). Is there any way to have this added? I'm over 40 now and have a hard time remembering what the ratings are for the 100 plus movies on my system. Smile

Thanks!
I keep meaning, but forgetting, to mention this also. It would be a welcome addition to Rapier.
+1.

Movie rating is important for those who have children at home. Nod

Please.
I'll try to get it in for the next release.
Movie ratings are available in my mod if you want. At the moment it features US and Australian ratings.
Sranshaft Wrote:Movie ratings are available in my mod if you want. At the moment it features US and Australian ratings.
Sranshaft, is there any specific format required in the NFO to get the Australian ratings to display?

I've enabled "OFLC ratings" in the skin settings, and the NFO has:
<certification>Australia:G</certification>
But in the Movie-List Info view it shows "US:U" rating icon.

(PS. any chance of getting the ratings to dispay in the Movies:Warp Info View ?)

Thanks.
kidhazy Wrote:Sranshaft, is there any specific format required in the NFO to get the Australian ratings to display?

I've enabled "OFLC ratings" in the skin settings, and the NFO has:
<certification>Australia:G</certification>
But in the Movie-List Info view it shows "US:U" rating icon.

(PS. any chance of getting the ratings to dispay in the Movies:Warp Info View ?)

Thanks.

The rating needs to be in the <MPAA> field in your nfo.
Sranshaft Wrote:The rating needs to be in the <MPAA> field in your nfo.

Cheers Sranshaft, got it now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Ratings missing0