[ATTENTION] SVN Users !
Exclamation 
If you're running xbmc svn-r23614 or up you need to install a small update of Transparency!

This will fix the issue of not being able to switch back to library mode from file mode because the 'library' button is missing.

Just copy (and replace) these two files to the 720p folder:
MyMusicSongs.xml
MyVideo.xml

note: library mode is broken in xbmc svn r23614 to r23639, so upgrade if needed.

edit:
IF YOU RUN 24064 OR HIGHER, THIS FIX IS NOT NEEDED ANYMORE!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
it didn't fix it Sad
The library mode button is now visible but pressing it does nothing.
Cheers ronie works great for me.
Running WIN32 SVN-r23675
Congrats on a great skin Big Grin
I have the same problem as orduek.
debug log:
http://pastebin.com/f34aa8db9

Ubuntu Jaunty
svn 23626

Code:
#
20:35:00 T:3041552272 M:1024143360   DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (videolibrary.enabled) was not found.  It must be case-sensitive
#
20:35:00 T:3041552272 M:1024143360   DEBUG: Trying to activate Video Library, but its disabled.  Switching to Files instead.
I've been running transparency on the xbox and in my attempts to get the skin based media flagging working haven't been able to update using nightly builds with out the library being blocked out for a very long time. I'll give this a try and see if it fixes it. Thanks. Big Grin
You also need a build after r23639.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:You also need a build after r23639.

Ok, I'll just grab the latest nightly build and the patched files and check it out and get back to you guys.
KingPsycho Wrote:Ok, I'll just grab the latest nightly build and the patched files and check it out and get back to you guys.

What patched files are you referring to?
orduek Wrote:it didn't fix it Sad
The library mode button is now visible but pressing it does nothing.

yeah, my comment should have been more clear.
this only fixes the visibility of the button, not any library issues that may be in xbmc svn.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Oh well, that explains it. We'll wait for the next build then Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATTENTION] SVN Users !0