Help Stacking TV Shows
I have a TV show in the following parts:

awesome-show.0001.ts
awesome-show.0002.ts
awesome-show.0003.ts
awesome-show.0004.ts
...etc.

How can I get these files to stack properly? Is there a regex that I may need to add in advancedsettings? I've already turned on the "stack duplicate TV shows", but it doesn't seem the default stacking regex's are catching it.

thanks
a tvshow consists of episodes, not parts.
ummmm... according to the Wiki...

Quote:Multi-file Episodes
This feature has been temporarily disabled, the plan is to implement it in a better fashion at a future date.
You can stack multiple files into one episode. For that to be available the Stack Duplicate TV Shows Video Library setting needs to be enabled. All the files must have the same season and episode number and they all have to be in the same folder. (This is to prevent unwanted stacking of true duplicates in different folders). The items will be automatically stacked in sequential order based off the filenames being sorted in a "natural" order (like this: -part1.avi, -part2.avi, ..., -part10.avi.)

so it used to be there
Exactly, but it isn't the option you selected which is regarding TV Shows, not TV Episodes.

Completely different things.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

now.. wait a minute.. i didn't select anything Shocked

but yes.. reading that first post a bit better.. umm, stacking a tv show doesn't make sense at all.. episodes, yes, but that doesn't work.. but whole shows..

sorry spiff.. my bad
If this is added later, will it likely follow the movie stacking options?
multi-part episodes that is.

I'm only asking as I'm working on the UMM episodes part right now, so i just wanted to see if it's something I should add in (to UMM) for future use.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help Stacking TV Shows0