Movie Info not showing in XBMC
Before I start I am new to this so go easy on me if there is an easy fix for this.

I am using EMM for my movie collection in XBMC but for some reason I am not getting any movie info when I scroll through my list. I get pics and thats it. Is there something that I have to do so that I can view this information? I looked at the .nfo files with the movies and the information is there its just not showing up in XBMC. Any ideas?
Have you tried reloading the movies individually?
phonics Wrote:Have you tried reloading the movies individually?

You mean import and export the library in XBMC or do you mean loading each movie separately in EMM? I did the first couple movies one at a time in EMM just to see how it works but they were already in my library when I scraped info for them.

*edit*
I will try both of these when i get home in the morning.
Still no luck with the movie info showing in XBMC. I tried every skin just to see if there was some bug of something going on but it was the same with all of them. Not sure where to go from here, like I said earlier the fanart and movie covers show up I just don't get the other info. Anybody else have another suggestion? Maybe I should try a different tool other than EMM??
Have you set content on your sources and scanned the info into the library? See this how-to for complete details.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Have you set content on your sources and scanned the info into the library? See this how-to for complete details.

Currently reading the how-to in case there is something that I missed while adding videos to the library in XBMC. I will update post when I am done.

*edit*
Alright, I figured it out. I feel real stupid now because that is something that I should have been able to figure out on my own. Thank you for the link Stoli it was very helpful Smile. I guess I should read the wiki instruction heh.
Got the same problem. What did you do to fix it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Info not showing in XBMC0