• 39(current)
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database
Am I just not seeing it or does XBNE not have the Sort Title field? If it doesn't, is there any way that could be added? I need to correct that on some of my movies.
Like this :
XBNE : XBMC Video DataBase / Nfo Editor
Download - Forum - Donate
I'm sorry I should've been more clear. I mean Sort Title similar to Original Title. Sort Title is a field in XBMC's db that allows users to specify a custom name used for sorting, but is not displayed.
Oups, like this so :
And in all tables, sorting on the column title is made on the SortTitle.
Doh! Don't know how I missed that. Thanks!
Sad 
Greetings,

When trying to have XBNE establish a connection with the MySQL database, it finds the database and connects correctly, but immediately throw the following error:

Code:
reading error DataBase n. 1146
Erreur SQL : 1146 / Table 'mysql.path' doesn't exist...

I have two instances of XBMC on separate machines connecting to the database correctly, but XBNE can't get past that error.

I'm using version 13.14.0.0, English language on Windows 7 64-bit and MySQL 5.5 installed.

Any help is appreciated.
Hello,
Can you activate "mode debug" in option, ans post the "xbne.log" file in xbne path.
I use mac.
Does XBNE exist for mac?
Exist an alternative?
Not for Mac, sorry.
I have a movie with this rating: 6.599999904632568

And I have other movies with: 0.00000000000000
others only have 0.0 or 0

Since xbne is the only tool I rescrape with I would like to ask if there might be a problem with xbne.
Running 13.14 and it no longer is able to find a movie on IMDB using the IMDB ID. It always says movie not found.
I'll watch it all and keep you informed.
Hi,

I'm trying to update to my openelec-xbmc remote machine but the program can't do it completely well.
It updates the film info, but if you don't want to change the images and only obtain the info (deselected thumbs/fanarts/etc and selected "keep Images already present"), after the save, whenever you select the movie in xbne it shows no images, even when in xbmc is all correct.

What are the settings to configure:
Win XP machine running XBNE
working upon Openelec SO running the XBMC??

Do you plan on publish some sort of help on the program?
Its not that you don't have an english tutorial/manual/anything, but even the supposed French tutorial on the downloads page its broken (pdf container points to nothing)

Also when some "invisible" error occurs during saves, the library entry dissapears, I think partially, cause it still shows some on file explore. Please check table dependencies and something related to the film-country table.

Sorry if I look angry, its only that I currently wasted some hours and trashed some of my collection entries.
Question 
Hi Vincent! (and all others that might know) Smile

Love the program XBNE, have just started using it, but I cant get it to edit the boxee metadata, I have updated the database "boxee_catalog" located at
C:\Users\myname\AppData\Roaming\BOXEE\userdata\Database, though Im not sure if that path existed before I bought the Boxee Box as I had the software already installed as I wanted to try the ui first.
However when I changed the DB through XBNE I noticed a new timestamp and size of the database, so it should be accurate. I have ofc set XBNE mediacenter to Boxee.
When I use XBNE to change a movie it updates both C:\Users\myname\AppData\Roaming\BOXEE\userdata\Database
AND creates a new NFO in C:\Program Files (x86)\xbne\nfo

I have tried rescanning the library on the Boxee without success, and they dont change automaticcally
DO I need to unmount my movie source in the Boxee Box, and remount it? (havent tried that)
Or what else can I try? :confused2:

Please help me, I would really like to work with this awsome program, but if its not transferring the info to Boxee it feels useless

best rgrds / Mats
Hello, it has long that I did not update the Boxee part, because I had no return. I will re-install Boxee and see if it still works ...
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database6