• 48(current)
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database
Hello,
XBNE does not work very well in HTTP mode, Prefer MySQL mode.
Download link is in first post.
XBNE : XBMC Video DataBase / Nfo Editor
Download - Forum - Donate
Vincent81, how do I use the scrapper adultdvdempire?
No longer appears the option to choose in this latest version.
does xbmc have to be installed on the computer I am using XBNE on? I would like to manage my mysql database from a computer that does not have xbmc installed.

I entered in the correct database info from my advanced settings file and am getting the following error.

Hi Vincent,

Can you add, in one of the next updates, the ability to add the field "Set" to the fields when exporting the data from XBNE to Excel ?
Exclamation 
Hi Vincent,

first of all merci beaucoup for this most useful tool that probably took you years to build. I started with XBMC a week ago, soon stumbling upon XBNE. Unfortunately I have to file an ugly bug that yesterday cost me about 30 movies causing al loss of about 300GB data.

I used to store stereoscopic movies in Matroskas *.mk3d format, basically just a MKV container with renamed ending. XBMC scrapes these files fine with an addition of the file ending to the advancedsettings.xml. Yesterday I wanted my XBMC movie database to rescrape, renaming of the *.db file did not work, so I decided to delete the whole library from database with XBNE. Settings as shown below:

Short story: all *.mk3d files already in XBMC database and their corresponding movie folders (folder structure: source\Moviename\Movie.mk3d) were deleted. I think that should be taken care of as soon as possible.

My setup:
Win 7 professional x64
XBNE V17.3.0.0
Hi Vincent,

I have found an issue with the duration of movies in XBNE where the movie length is very short (eg 5 minutes)

I have 21 short movies from Disney Pixar which run approximate 5 minutes - one movie is called " Boundin' " and runs for 5 minutes

When I check XBNE it displays the duration as 240mn.
When I check the NFO the "runtime" is 5 minutes and the "durationinseconds" is 300
I have tried changing the setting in CBNE to display the time in H & M format (0h 4mn) but the duration shows as 4h 00mn

It's not important so if you check it when you have time that would be great.
OK, I'll take care of it all in the week, as well as the previous posts ...
(2013-02-18, 23:44)Vincent81 Wrote: OK, I'll take care of it all in the week, as well as the previous posts ...

Hi Vincent

Thanks for the update. The sets work again....Thanks

I do get an error on initial load of the database

:Read Error Database n. 1054
Erreur SQL:1054/ Unknown column "rowid"in "where clause"....

After I click OK it seems to be loading OK though.

Thanks and God bless

Alfred
Thanks Vincent.

You have done an outstanding job in creating this fantastic utility.
New version 17.7
- Correction MySQL error.
- Correction duration in mn.
- Added Set in XML.
(2013-02-20, 13:15)Vincent81 Wrote: New version 17.7
- Correction MySQL error.
- Correction duration in mn.
- Added Set in XML.

Forgive me - but where do I get the latest version? I am only able to get 17.0
(2013-02-17, 04:18)bry- Wrote: does xbmc have to be installed on the computer I am using XBNE on? I would like to manage my mysql database from a computer that does not have xbmc installed.

I entered in the correct database info from my advanced settings file and am getting the following error.

Im getting this same error with 17.7

Update:
Fix by changing the name field to the name of the DB which by default if you didnt use the name tag in your advancedsettings.xml is Myvideos75

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Is it normal that XBNE when connected to MySQL doesnt pick up Movieset Fanart and thumbs from the art table?

(2013-02-20, 17:09)saitoh183 Wrote:
(2013-02-17, 04:18)bry- Wrote: does xbmc have to be installed on the computer I am using XBNE on? I would like to manage my mysql database from a computer that does not have xbmc installed.

Update:
Fix by changing the name field to the name of the DB which by default if you didnt use the name tag in your advancedsettings.xml is Myvideos75

No go - tried. thanks. How did you get 17.7?
(2013-02-20, 18:14)bry- Wrote:
(2013-02-20, 17:09)saitoh183 Wrote:

Update:

No go - tried. thanks. How did you get 17.7?

download link on page 1

leads to http://passion-xbmc.org/downloads/?sa=view;down=23

what did you put in the XBNE config for MySQL?

Mine is

MySQL Host: IP of my MySQL server
Port :3306
Name: Myvideos75 (if you used the <name></name> tag in advancedsettings.xml to create your own db name, then thats what you put)
User: xbmc
Password: xbmc

I enabled the load Database on startup and restarted and it worked

• 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database6