• 60(current)
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database
Unfortunately that's not that different than scanning in kodi 14, editing in xbne/exporting, then rescanning in kodi 15... : (
but I might as well try it.

FIX XBNE!!!
I my friends! A good tool! thanks!

I'm using it for windows, loading my kodi .db files... But, is it possible to manually change a movie path without selecting from 'explorer'?
[/align]Then I want to save the .db an copy it to my 'box' where I've kodi installed

Thanks! Cheers!
is there an idiots guide to setting this up anyway. I have all of my files on a central server running MySQL but I cannot seem to load the database regardless of what I try...and I have tried a lot....all of the tutorials are in French too so I'm a little stuck

I am still able to use WIMM web addon for this for now but it is a little slow and antiquated (mainly due to the size of my library Id guess)
(2016-10-29, 09:49)jouster Wrote: is there an idiots guide to setting this up anyway. I have all of my files on a central server running MySQL but I cannot seem to load the database regardless of what I try...and I have tried a lot....all of the tutorials are in French too so I'm a little stuck

I am still able to use WIMM web addon for this for now but it is a little slow and antiquated (mainly due to the size of my library Id guess)

I gave up. I dumped MySQL and went with emby.
Living Room: Ubuntu 16.10 x64 | BayTrail-M SOC | Krypton | Hitachi 55L6 | Yamaha RX-V665 | 7.1 Polk Surround
Den: RetroPie 4.1 | Raspberry Pi 3 | Krypton | VIZIO XVT553SV
Bedroom: OSMC 2017.02-1 | Raspberry Pi 3 | Krypton | VIZIO E370VA
HP Chromebook 14: Ubuntu 16.04 x64 | Celeron 2955U | Jarvis
NAS: Windows 10 | 20TB on DrivePool | Emby DB | Subsonic | Plex
I am trying to figure out how you people downloaded this thing... Going to the first page to the first post by Vincent there is one link that take you nowhere, the link to passion is dead. Then found on post 869 by Vincent a link but it downloads a dll file.
I run a LibreELEC release, where I should download this program/addon?
Is anybody here?
I'm assuming this program is dead. Is there any other software that will allow me to directly edit the Kodi library outside of Kodi?
(2019-05-27, 00:57)uVSthem Wrote: I'm assuming this program is dead. Is there any other software that will allow me to directly edit the Kodi library outside of Kodi?
You can directly edit the Kodi libary with SQL software. Lot's of them outthere.

Many of the programs are more for advance users and sometimes more or less complicated.
I use "DB Browser for SQLite" I am not a professional and I get along with it very well.

Different possibility:
Use .nfo's with MediaManagers, you can not directly edit the database in Kodi, but edit all the data in the .nfo and then refresh the entry in Kodi.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database6