• 21(current)
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database
I think I'll have to install this on my win 7 laptop as I use ember now, but this will let me scrape while im at work and not have to wait until I get home Wink

does this talk directly to xbmc's library or does it manage files on its own like ember does ?

and to launch it, do I type http://IPADDRESSHERE:PortHere ?

-=Jason=-
Hello,
XBNE work directly with DataBase AND/OR Nfo Files.
XBNE acces to Database directly or by http, choice in option...
XBNE : XBMC Video DataBase / Nfo Editor
Download - Forum - Donate
If you are now at version 9. Maybe its time to add some new screens?

My bad, I saw now that they were added in the post. Care to update the first post as well?
New version 9.7.1.0
Somme corrections..
The last version (V9.7.3.0) seems to be corrupted. I've downloaded the file about 3 times, and on all of them the installer doesn't work.
I just tested the download and it is ok for me.
Have you an older version already installed?
If so, I can send you the exe file.

MD5 of xbmc_nfo_install.exe : DD62F6912B31965D7DD559C3F06606DC
I've just re-downloaded the file again, and this time it works. Whatever it was, it is working now, and that's what matter.

Thanks.
is there a step by step guide for xbne? im a total noob.
Sorry, currently there is only the beginning of Wiki HERE and Xtreamer help HERE, but in French.
I did not have much time for writing more help...
hi Vincent81, I'm from Spain and I've been reading all this post about your fantastic app. I have a couple of questions:
I have read that this app can be used without xbmc. So, my question is:
Can i use it to make my movies database and save it to be used for mediabrowser for WMC?How can i do that? :confused2:

Also, I read that the last version support all the xbmc scrappers, is it right? even the spanish filmaffinity, or Adult scrappers?
Thanks in advance, and I apologize if it is a repeat postBig Grin
hello,
Yes, choice WMC in Media-Center.
You can use all scraper of XBMC, in Option, Scrapers button...
Hello Vincent,

I used to follow the evolution of your amazing app on a french forum.
For personal reasons, I will no longer use that french site. Can you tell me if you will continue to post on the official xbmc community forum (this one) to inform us about the evolution of xbne ?

Many thanks for your answer.

Serge
[Edit:] In the same order of view, is there a place - except the french forum - where to follow the evolution of ciné-passion ?
Hello,
I'll post the changes here.
Your refusal to post on cine-passion is about the last event in coffee ?
If yes, we all loosened from the author and the team continues to work ...
Many thanks for your answer, Vincent.

Of course, my decision is about what I've read in the Coffee section.
I perfectly understand that it would be very difficult for the team to start from scratch with a fresh new forum and I respect your decision to continue your precious work on the same place. It's a difficult question : it's precisely the quality of the team's contributions which make the success of the site. It's the reason why there are so many registered users. But in the same time, it offers to the owner of the site a wide stand to spread his ideas which, in my point of view, are unacceptable. Huge dilemma, indeed.

Serge.
this is what my screen is looking like,
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/e...1/xbne.jpg
everything is blank and only way to get title info is to click Edit--Title and find them individually. I attempted to Multiple Research but only found about 10% of my library. I am running XP 64bit. My roommate when he loaded his up everything came up right away, I basically copied over his movie hard drive so that info should be the same. Any help would be appreciated.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database6